Feedback Sports Pro-Elite Repair Stand with Travel Bag (Red)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

More common and usually cheaper, these are often a riders first point of entry into a life of constant bicycle maintenance. Folded down, the Pro-Elite stands 115cm tall, and will balance itself inside a square 25 x 25cm – so easily stood in a corner ready to go. Working With The Clampdown Unfortunately my seatpost is very crowded, and as my bike lives in the workstand when at home, the jaws have worn away the paint on my getting to work bike, not so much on the good bike, less time in there and the front mech cable stops stops her moving. Now, I'm about to get my new bike, and while I'm going to try and not be too precious about her paintjob, I don't want to do something that will hurt her unnecessarily. What would people use to line the jaws to stop this? I've given bit of old latex tubes a go, and that seems good, but there is a bit of rubbery flex. Anything better? I know it's the filth that grinds, so keeping things cleaner will help, but do I have to buy a non work stand for the majority of her sitting in the living room? Total load capacity of 38.6kg accommodates service on road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes LifeLine Pro Fork Mount Workstand is brilliant.....height adjustable too....and more robust than the Tacx spider or similar...

Work Stands - Feedback Sports or Park Tool? | Rotorburn Work Stands - Feedback Sports or Park Tool? | Rotorburn

Weight: 6kg | Working height: 1,070-1,800mm | Folded size: 203 x 1,168mm | Max. load: 38.6kg | Rating: 10/10 an average of the other scores: it reflects both a product's function and value – with value determined by how a product It is very solid for a portable stand but will never match the stability and robustness of a good quality floor or wall mounted stand.

The best assembly stand from Feedback Sports: the Pro Elite 

Up your wrenching game with Bikeperfect's roundup of the best mountain bike work stands you can buy this year The action is smooth, but you'll need to adjust the clamping tension before you're trying to balance a bike in one hand and spin the threaded adjuster rod with the other - a spring-loaded version of the clamp is also available. The jaws are lined with rubber, so there is no need to insulate your frame with a rag. We scrutinized the design and functionality of each stand and rated them on the following criteria: Ease of Setup, Stability, Clamp, Angle Adjustment, Height Adjustment, Portability, and Everyday Maintenance. Ease of Setup Oversized anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable

Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand with Tote Bag Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand with Tote Bag

I am completely satisfied! I serviced my 4 different bicycles without thinking much about it and the different suspension points were set immediately. Designed to fit on different tube diameters, the stand will rotate 360° for ease of use. The stiff tripod construction allows you to use it on both flat and uneven surfaces, whilst the large rubber footcaps will enhance grip. Weighing just 13lbs, it's made from durable aluminium, and is resistant to both rust and moisture damage. - L.M. The tripod base has quite a small footprint, and the copious use of plastic in the construction means it’s not the most stable design and can flex when your loosening tight components. Also the clamp is too big to work on the upper tube of a dropper post without some kind of shim. That said, it’s still a bit of a bargain if you own an analogue bike and only do the odd light maintenance at home. Park Tool Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand 4. Park Tool PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand Dialled workstand from the biggest name in bike toolsEven though Park Tool's Team Issue bike work stand isn't dressed entirely in the brands signature blue, it is the brand's best portable work stand, offering a folding design and a stable three-point platform.

Best mountain bike workstands reviewed and rated by experts - MBR Best mountain bike workstands reviewed and rated by experts - MBR

If you've got a wide range of bikes to work on this system is probably a better option for you, given that the clamp is universal. Also given that wall-mounted options are available, if you're operating in a confined space then this may save you some valuable real estate. Does my bike stand need to fold away?If you have a dedicated space or think of yourself as more than a home mechanic, a permanent, pro-style stand, like the Park Tool Deluxe Double Arm Professional Work Stand, might better suit your needs. These are generally heavier, cost more and have a sturdier clamping system - should you ever need to crank down on a bolt or pedal that just wont budge - these repair stands help by either sitting on a heavy duty base or are permanently installed on your workshop floor. And if you plan to work on e-bikes, make sure the stand can support the weight and has a wide enough base to be stable when loaded. Many repair stands have a weight limit that’s high enough to support most e-bikes, but some of the lighter and/or portable stands that are meant for travel may not be appropriate.

Feedback Sports Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand - Mantel

I have an Aldi bike stand from a few years ago, which looks very similar to the Songmics one. It does the job, my only criticism is that the clamp is operated via a knob, secured at the other end by a wingnut, which is loose. So unless you have three hands its very difficult to tighten up and secure the seatpost! engineering, this repair stand sets a new standard in lightweight, portable, and functional support for the modern Combine this with the difficulty of clamping increasingly thinner-walled and strangely shaped hydroformed alloy tubing or complex 3D carbon layups, and what's an honest fettler to do? Enter the Hirobel Carbon Frame Clamp.To create a comprehensive review that is representative of the best bike work stands, we researched all of the top models on the market and chose nine of the best to test and compare side-by-side. Each stand was tested for an extended period using a variety of bikes and performing everything from routine maintenance tasks like lubing a chain or washing to more involved jobs like swapping out a drivetrain or dropper seat post. Read on for a detailed breakdown of our test results.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop