Spanked Women: a spanking fiction box set

Spanked Women: a spanking fiction box set

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Making out in the back of a taxi is fun when it’s hurtling through NYC, but the quick stops and sharp turns test my balance in the back seat. As soon as Leslie decides to walk away, the collapsed band stuck in her hair pulls her right back to where she was standing. Cornertime: During this time, Young Lady, you will have your hands either behind head, or down at your side, standing tightly facing the corner like the naughty well spanked little girl that you are. Taking Anita by the hand, I guided her forcefully over my lap, and, when she hesitated for a split second, trying to brace herself with her other hand against my thigh, I immediately flicked it forward with my spanking hand, and pulled her quickly across my lap, secureing her in position with my strong arm, and vice like grip of my hand around her tiny waist.

There was an instant attraction when I met him and I had no idea how hot and brightly this would burn. I must admit that every time she got up and went to the bathroom, my eyes followed the roll of her bottom clad in a tight black dress, and I had to control my natural inclination to clench and unclench my spanking hand as she passed by. She started asking questions, such as, "Are you just going to use your hand, You are not going to spank hard, are you, and, can I leave my panties up? They received a shutoff notice, and, the husband paid the bill, but, not before realizing that she had not only not paid this utility bill, but, two others as well, since all three payments were still in the envelopes above her visor. Her hand flew back, and I immediately captured it, held it under the arm that was holding her around the waist and used my forearm to clamp down, pinning her hand between my forearm and the small of her tiny back.

Kennedy said she then held onto her chair as Ayers “picked me and the chair up” and then “bent me across the desk behind me. For all of you, spanking your outergarment, then, raising or lowering your outergarment to warm your panties, and, finally, to completely bare your mature womanly bottom and proceed to teach you a long overdue, much needed lesson is why I am here. backed chair, the same one used as you underwent your spanking, and you will rest your sore, stinging red bottom on my lap, the same lap over which you were turned so that I might give you the spanking you needed.

Further Scolding will take place, as you need to be reminded verbally of the reasons I put you over my knees and gave you the hard spanking that you deserve for behaving like the naughty little girl that you are. He removes his belt, tells me to bend over the bed, and starts hitting my butt with the belt, which really stings. You will kick, struggle, perhaps curse at me (causing the spanking to last even longer), or try any other method to free yourself from the punishment that is so badly needed, but, I will not be deterred from seeing that you get exactly what you, justifiably, deserve.Oh, I know you will tighten and clench your lovely bottom, Little Miss High and Mighty, but, as the spanking progresses, you will lose all inhibitions concentrating more on avoiding the stinging, harsh spanks that are being delivered, justifiably, to your reddening backside.

Nothing productive happening today, so I head over to Soho and spend too much money on new bras at La Perla. When she, naturally, asked me how I came to acquire that name, I explained to her that through the years I have found that many misbehaving ladies. She knows, now, that she is going to be spanked very hard and for a long time, resulting in a very sore and red bottom.With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading. He places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me to my knees, takes out his penis and I start going down on him. Some people don’t like the idea of being spanked during sex because it carries a negative connotation with it from their childhood. This brought out a slight laugh from her husband, but all Anita could do was to let out another, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" in resignation, I think. Unfortunately, spanking has some bizarre associations for certain people because they were regularly punished by being spanked as children.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop