Five Minutes' Peace (Large Family)

Five Minutes' Peace (Large Family)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a jolly book about a mum who just needs five minutes break. Mrs Large (mum) sneaks away from the messy house and the noisy children and takes refuge in the bath with a cup of tea. Mum is no sooner enjoying the peace when one by one the children barge into the bathroom to play instruments and recite stories and just create havoc in general. Through all the commotion, all three children end up in the bath with mum and baby elephant even forgets to take off his clothes in the whirlwind of excitement. While this series might not be for all kinds of viewers, it certainly teaches you a lot. Please take a look at some of the top quotes from My Liberation Notes that will feel relatable and give the essence of the show. In the past, people went to weddings to eat food since they were poor. But they all eat well now.” – Chang Hee

Draw an illustration of what they think the Large family house looks like using our blank template. These teacher-made resources have been created in line with the National Curriculum, so you can be sure these resources are suitable and useful for your classroom. Who is Jill Murphy? Twinkl has been hard at work creating some fantastic resources based on the Five Minutes' Peace book. You’ll find PowerPoints, display items, worksheets, crafts and lots more! For younger children, you can use these lovely themed worksheets to help them with their pencil control. These worksheets feature some illustrations of the Large family and includes some handwriting patterns for them to trace too.Kim Ji-won, Lee El, and Lee Min-Ki are the three sibling leads of the show. It is evident that they do not talk straight but care for each other a lot. We see three different routines for them, but it doesn’t feel out of place or repetitive. The conversation, the gossip, workplace camaraderie, and random discussions on random topics are something that every viewer will relate to. I only feel alive when I exhaust myself completely. If I have energy left, I feel heavy.” – Ji Hyuna Five Minutes’ Peace Display Banner - Showcase your children’s great work with the help of our beautiful display banner, which includes a range of illustrations from the book. Five Minutes' Peace Display Banner - Showcase your learners’ great work with the help of our colourful display banner.

Are you looking for even more engaging Five Minutes’ Peace activities? If so, let us help with our selection of display materials, written activities and informative storytelling resources. Some in particular that we think you’ll enjoy include: Jill Murphy is a London-born English children's author, best known for The Worst Witch series and the Large Family picture books. She has been described as "one of the most engaging writers and illustrators for children in the land." Getting to know someone is an amazing thing. It’s not just that person. It’s like they bring several universes with them.” – Gi Jeong Children will enjoy delving into the life and laughter of the Large family in this wonderful story. You can show your children the fabulous illustrations as you read to help bring the story to life. The anthropomorphism present in the story attracts children's interest and captures their imaginations, this will help them in the future when they are asked to write their own stories. 'Five Minutes' Peace' is one of a series of books based on the 'Large family', another popular story in the series is 'A Piece of Cake'. It would be really nice to read the whole series of books to the children, so they can gain a greater understanding of the characters.

When I get frustrated, I go out for a walk at night thinking, ‘I don’t care if I die tonight.’ I walk through a pitch-dark mountain.” – Mi Jeong

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop