L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer, 1 Ounce

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer, 1 Ounce

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It contains glycolic acid (the ingredients don’t indicate how much) and you’re supposed to use the cleanser every morning and every night. Your GP or a qualified physician should make a decision based on your medical history and current prescriptions. This feels excellent and I trust L'Oreal as far as the spf even though I never push my luck by staying out long with the sun on my face. com/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/us/beauty-magazine/2023/09-september/9-6/what-does-niacinamide-do-for-skin/loreal-niacinamide. Not only do I love this moisturizer for the additional SPF (I still use a separate sunscreen on top), but my skin also looks clearer, smoother and more radiant after 3 weeks of daily use.

The combination of the Bright Reveal cleanser and moisturizer in the mornings leaves my skin looking really hydrated and glowing. I might try out the CVS lotion comparable to CeraVe because I got a sample of the CeraVe facial lotion and really like it but don’t want to pay too much especially if CVS works just as great. A dermatologist-validated dark spot serum powered by potent actives: 10% [Niacinamide + Amino-Sulfonic Acid]. Some formulas enhance my oily area if they have any kind of glow-infused ingredients, while others that are a little too matte tend to make my dry patches more noticeable. g. glycolic acid) working together were the only way I was able to keep my skin clear: the glycolic acid to get of dead skin and the BHA to clean out the pores.Follow with your usual moisturizer and our NEW Bright Reveal SPF 50 Daily UV Lotion in the morning to protect skin. I was one of the lucky few who was selected by Influenster to test the range and received the Glycolic Acid Cleanser*, Brightening Peel Pads*, Brightening Moisturizer SPF30* and Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer*.

Formulated with Glycolic Acid, Pro-Retinol and Vitamin C, this revolutionary, dermatologist-inspired skincare regimen works as a complete regimen to reveal brighter, refreshed skin. My previous skin care regimen went a long way in keeping the flakes and dry patches at a manageable level but ever since I started using the Bright Reveal products I’ve noticed a significant decrease in those symptoms. All the other brands have forced me to put on loose face powder after I put on moisturizer to hide the shine. Organic, or "chemical" filters usually provide reliable sun protection and rarely leave a white cast.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. com/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/us/beauty-magazine/2023/07-july/7-24/niacinamide-and-vitamin-c/niacinamide-and-vitamin-c. Salicylic Acid) as my facial cleanser, Stridex Maximum Pads (2% Salicylic Acid) and Paula’s Choice AHA Gel (8% Glycolic Acid). Topical application of niacinamide has a stabilizing effect on epidermal barrier function and helps decrease water loss from the skin.

For even better results, complete your dark spot routine with our Bright Reveal Niacinamide Dark Spot Serum.Do take note that I have dry, dehydrated skin but not sensitive or acne prone so some of these products might not work the same for you if you have a different skin type. I’m picky with my sunscreen: It can’t feel heavy or greasy on my skin, but it can’t further dry out my already dry skin , either.

You can see the detailed formula review with the breakdown of all actives in the product and the full ingredient list with estimated concentrations in the tables below. The Bright Reveal pads also feel a bit thicker and rougher and I think they do a better job of manually exfoliating the skin. I have been using this every day as I love that it has anti-aging, brightening benefits and ingredients (glycolic acid, Vitamin C, Pro-Retinol) but also a solid SPF 30.

It combines two treatments in one pump; it penetrates skin’s surface to remove dead skin cells and infuses brightening formula for overnight skin rejuvenation. In a perfect world, my sunscreen would offer ample sun protection but would be so lightweight and comfortable that I would forget I had any on. Always seek the advice of a GP or physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding your medical condition. The only reason I can think of of why they aren’t is my previous glycolic acid treatment was 8% whereas the Bright Reveal pads are 10% glycolic acid.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop