NEPPT Orthopedic Insoles Heel Inserts Lift Shoe Wedge Silicone Knee Pads Women and Men Corrective Pronation, Supination, Medial, Lateral

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NEPPT Orthopedic Insoles Heel Inserts Lift Shoe Wedge Silicone Knee Pads Women and Men Corrective Pronation, Supination, Medial, Lateral

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you're standing all day at work, hiking steep trails, or walking the dog, foot pain shouldn't slow you down. Insoles are designed to deliver comfort and stability through cushioning. According to Dr. Steven Neufeld, a foot and ankle surgeon at the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics, they can also help relieve foot pain, soreness, and even compensate for the loss of your foot's natural cushion that happens as you age. These highly durable Rehband QD Foot Wedge Insoles are designed to compensate for pronation or supination. The insoles offer support to the outer or inner edge of the feet depending on if you suffer from over or under-pronation or supination. Anti-Rolling Design Sizes: 5 to 15 (Unisex) | Arch Type: High, neutral, low | Anti-Odor: Yes | Materials: Recycled plastic, foam, synthetic | Our Overall Rating: 4.7/5 Higgins JP, Thompson SG. Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis. Stat Med. 2002;21(11):1539–58.

The Lateral Sole Wedge Inserts should be replaced only when the wedge itself has worn down or flattened out to the point where you don't feel like you are getting as much correction as when they were new. Everyone will wear their insoles out at different speeds ~ it depends on how often they are worn, how long each day they are worn, how hard of a foot-fall you have, and how much you weigh. Butler RJ, Barrios JA, Royer T, Davis IS. Effect of laterally wedged foot orthoses on rearfoot and hip mechanics in patients with medial knee osteoarthritis. Prosthetics Orthot Int. 2009;33(2):107–16. The solid, polyurethane material has been precisely tailored to withstand heat, high stress, and repetitive impact. Plus, they will not absorb sweat or odor, making these silicone-like insoles perfect for walking, running, or standing on your feet for long periods of time. Insoles can be transferred from one pair of shoes to the next and can therefore be used at all times Xing F, Lu B, Kuang MJ, Wang Y, Zhao YL, Zhao J, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis into the effect of lateral wedge arch support insoles for reducing knee joint load in patients with medial knee osteoarthritis. Medicine. 2017;96(24):e7168.

Sizing Tips and Tricks

While using your shoe size to find your best size is a good guide, it is not always foolproof. If you want to guarantee that your insole fit your shoes as closely as possible, we recommend measuring your existing insole and using this as a guide to your size. Yes- the Lateral Sole Wedge Inserts work well in running shoes. If you can lift the insole out of your running shoe and place this underneath, you would have the benefit of the lateral sole wedge and any arch that your insole comes with. Remove the existing insole from the shoes you wish to use your new insoles with (please note that not all insoles are removable)

Since these insoles have so much arch support, it can take some time for flat feet to adjust to them. As a result, Valencia recommends wearing these for an hour a day at first until you're used to them. We did notice that they gradually felt more comfortable throughout the duration of the testing period. Peat G, McCarney R, Croft P. Knee pain and osteoarthritis in older adults: a review of community burden and current use of primary health care. Ann Rheum Dis. 2001;60(2):91–7. I am a true Men's 9 1/2, so would you suggest I get the medium or the large? Can you give me the lengths of each size?

Foot Supination vs. Pronation: What’s the Difference?

Do these have to be worn under my current insole? Some of my shoes do not have enough room for two inserts. The QD Pronation and Supination Wedges are made from durable and lightweight material to improve your condition without discomfort. The insoles are made from the following materials: Sizes: Women's 4.5 to 12 | Arch Type: Low | Anti-Odor: Yes | Materials: Foam | Our Overall Rating: 4.8/5 Jones RK, Chapman GJ, Forsythe L, Parkes MJ, Felson DT. The relationship between reductions in knee loading and immediate pain response whilst wearing lateral wedged insoles in knee osteoarthritis. J Orthop Res. 2014;32(9):1147–54.

I am a size 10 1/2 4E. Should I get the large (Mens 10-11) or the the x-large (Mens 12-13) and trim it down? Sizes: Men's 4.5 to 14.5, Women's 5.5 to 15.5 | Arch Type: High | Anti-Odor: Yes | Materials: Polyurethane foam, gel, plastic | Our Overall Rating: 4.8/5 None of the subgroups showed a statistically significant reduction of the overall effect, with pooled effect similar between them when compared with the control condition: insole ≤5° (SMD –0.24 [95% CI –0.50, 0.03], P = 0.08); insole > 5° and ≤ 9° (SMD –0.27 [95% CI –0.92, 0.39], P = 0.43); and insole > 9° (SMD –0.32 [95% CI –0.80, 0.17], P = 0.2). Egger’s regression test for funnel plot asymmetry was not statistically significant, indicating weak evidence of publication bias for the second peak EKAM (β = 0.40, SE 0.36, P = 0.306) ( see Additional file 4).

INITIAL ASSESSMENT

If you are suffering from pronation, place the left insole inside your right shoe and the right insole inside your left shoe. I have orthodics that have a lateral lift on the left insert and none on the right insert. This has helped with knee pain I have on the medial side of my left knee. Could you sell me a pair of inserts with the lateral lift just on the left insert?

Hinman RS, Bowles KA, Payne C, Bennell KL. Effect of length on laterally-wedged insoles in knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis Rheum. 2008;59(1):144–7.For most of our insoles, the easiest way to find the best size for you is to go off of your current shoe size. The majority of our insoles are available in a range of sizes and you can simply select the size that best fits your existing shoes. Kakihana W, Akai M, Nakazawa K, Naito K, Torii S. Inconsistent knee varus moment reduction caused by a lateral wedge in knee osteoarthritis. American j phys med and rehabil. 2007;86(6):446–54. Kerrigan DC, Lelas JL, Goggins J, Merriman GJ, Kaplan RJ, Felson DT. Effectiveness of a lateral-wedge insole on knee varus torque in patients with knee osteoarthritis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002;83(7):889–93.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop