Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1.5 L, Pack of 4

Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1.5 L, Pack of 4

RRP: £44.00
Price: £22
£22 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Basic measure of action: Remove the person from the place of exposure and remove the stained or splashed clothing. Clean and disinfect anything used for transporting laundry with your usual products, in line with the cleaning guidance above. I was wondering, if I’m washing a cotton bathroom towel (max wash temp 60 degrees on the label) with no stubborn stains, should I choose a lower temperature for my washing cycle, or would it still be recommended to wash at 60 degrees to be sure I’m killing bad bacteria?

I would be very interested to see where you got this information from, that it blocks viruses from spreading or contaminating clothes and slows the spread of the virus. Contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Disinfectants, Biocidal Active Substance (2.Kangarama is a textile science and technology company developing anti-bacterial and anti-viral wear in the medical sector.

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The cleanser is fine when it hasn't leaked and I can't tell the difference between that and dettol cleanser. Contains < 5% Non-ionic surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume, Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Hexyl Cinnamal and Citronellol .

Dillie, well spotted(wipe those spots up now ) another bit of product invention designed to fill a need(of the company)…my daughter is on a place ment with a rustic soap maker. Mum always had a bottle under the sink so that if a kid got sick on the bathroom floor, or the cat pooped in the kitchen, she’d clear it up, mop the floor and then go over it with a bit of Dettol®. Hi again Ken, thanks for writing back – this is entirely the kind of discourse I hoped this blog would encourage. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Suitable for all fabrics, and ideal for ideal for underwear and socks to children’s clothes and bedding, as well as work clothes and uniforms, our non-bio liquid eliminates odour-causing bacteria and leaves your laundry with 12 hours of freshness, even when left damp in the washing machine!

However, if you’ve been unable to maintain proper physical distance from others, or if someone has coughed or sneezed near you, it’s a good idea to wash your clothes. However, we do know a great deal more about hygiene now and, indeed, the human race has done very well through the twin offices of modern medicine and modern hygiene, so I realise that we still have to be cautious. But I have a ghastly feeling that now this has come on sale, the suits in the other detergent/cleanser companies will be cacking themselves in fright because Dettol® have stolen a march on them.Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop