NuX MG-30 Multi-Effects Modeler Pedal, Black

NuX MG-30 Multi-Effects Modeler Pedal, Black

RRP: £239.00
Price: £119.5
£119.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

NXP® RT 2 หน่วยที่มีประสิทธิภาพ MG-30 ขับเคลื่อนการแก้ไขตัวอย่าง Impulse Response 1024 ตัวอย่าง ด้วยความล่าช้าของระบบที่ต่ำมาก เพื่อให้คุณได้การตอบสนองที่แน่นและรวดเร็ว The MG-30 has a 4” LCD; you don’t have to look directly down at it to see it easily. I can see it without an issue looking diagonally at it on my desk. It’s a full-color display that is easily viewed from most angles. Unfortunately, this 4” display is not a touch screen, so you must navigate using the dedicated hardware key and main function dial. NUX MG-30 LCD Display Screen Effects Routing Options NMP-2 Footswitch for Remote Control– Remotely control, and use expression to control the on-board effects.

The outputs allow you to connect the MG-30 as an interface or go directly to a sound card thanks to the Left and Right output connectors. NUX MG-30 outputs NUX MG-30 LCD Display Screen Using it in the FX loop with 4-cable method degrades the sound a little bit. Steals high-end sparkle and adds a small upper-midrange hump. Forgiven, due to price, but beware if you want pristine signal! AD/DA 2 ช่อง 32 บิตระดับพรีเมี่ยมทำให้เกิด “คุณภาพเสียงที่มีประสิทธิภาพสูง” MG-30 มีช่วงพลวัตที่กว้างมาก ~ 110dB! This is one of the easiest pedalboards to use, without reading the manual I felt comfortable in about 15 minutes!We've all seen examples of someone firing up a multi-effects unit, blasting through the presets like a kid in a sweetshop, but it’s crucially important to consider the types of effects you'll actually use. Sounds-wise, the 32-bit, 96khz sampling finds the GT-1000 punching above its weight, and on the effects side, there’s a wealth of modulations, delays, reverbs and drives. If you run a larger, more traditional pedalboard, perhaps the so-called ‘Bossfecta’ of the MD, RV and DD-500 series units would provide more flexibility, but for most players, the GT-1000 is a highly practical solution. With a massive 300 effects and over 50 amp sims built-in - plus loads more to be added via firmware updates - HeadRush has painstakingly modeled pretty much any stompbox and amplifier you can think of. There’s some serious depth on offer here and the ability to create your own ‘scenes’ essentially making it work like a multi-switcher, makes it a great choice for the gigging guitarist.

These effects are great for home studio users or folks wanting to jam or record at any level. I wouldn’t say I like using these effects live personally, but they shine as a replacement for a Kemper, where getting IRs and recording at any volume is essential. If you want to use it as an amplifier, you can turn off the amplifier cab simulation and use it as a dedicated effects pedal. Using the NUX MG-30 Pedal in the studio I have used and played with several effects units but none had the sound quality this NUX MG-30 delivers. I didn't even need the manual to get around with this unit. It's that simple. Fender’s modeling offering is a versatile one, the company’s signature glassy clean is present and accounted for as you’d expect, but there’s plenty else on offer. From British-style amp voicings to the higher gain tones of the EVH series you won’t be shy of sounds to choose from. MG-30 is the flagship modelling effect processor in the NU-X range. Dual high speed processing offers accurate modelling of 30 different amplifier options, including bias tweaking for an extra dimension of response adjustment, all using the proprietary NU-X TSAC-HD algorithm. Impulse response programming presents a choice of 8 guitar cabinets, 8 bass cabinets, 8 microphones in 3 different axis positions and even 3 acoustic guitar emulation profiles.

Modelling

For practicing there is also a looper of 60 seconds and a drum machine. A lot of multi effects have this these days but almost non of them let you access the drums and looper in 1 screen. I could activate the drums with 1 foot switch and loop with the other. It looks so easy and this makes this unit even more complete. Also if you are doing gigs alone or with just another person and you want to spice up your songs with rhythm and layer some loops and bass lines. Though the HX Stomp is limited in terms of its controls on the front, it’s highly customisable, and offers a broad palette of professional-grade effects to explore. For the guitarist that wants specific modulations, delays or a cab sim on tap ‘just in case,’ the HX Stomp is a smart, compact solution, and the capacitive footswitches make assigning and editing a relatively error-free procedure - it’s unlikely you’ll need to refer to the manual much at all. And if you don't need the amp models and fancy a few more footswitches, there's also the HX Effects. There is also a very clear tuner integrated which lights up so even on a dark stage you can easily tune your guitar. This seems such a small thing but it makes a huge difference when playing live. The problem with multi effects for gigging I faced in the past is that it's difficult to switch sounds in the middle of the song as you need to go patches up and down which is complicated. But NUX added an extra foot switch. So I dialed in a clean sound with reverb and a compressor as my base patch sound. During the song I could engage and disengage 3 other effects like overdrive, echo or phazer. (2 on the external foot switch and 1 on the pedal board) This makes this unit so versatile. The interface is spectacular! On the pc there's nothing you can compare with, and on the device buttons are spot on to navigate through and adjust - graphics on the big screen are amazing and bright to see in any light conditions.

After 1 week using it I am so excited bout this unit already and still I feel like I only scratched the surface of what this thing can do. The MG-30 has a Tuner and Phrase Looper. It uses a unique tuning algorithm that automatically compensates for the guitar fret layout. This allows can record of a 60-second mono phrase loop or 30 seconds loops with rhythm synchronization and a drum machine. Where the NUX MG-30 Shines Real-time Editing - Real-time editing uses rotary encoders and switches, making for a natural and organic process and all parameters and graphics are displayed on a vibrant 4" colour display.However with a multi-effects unit, you’ve got less chance of failure due to bad patch cables or faulty pedalboard power supplies, less to carry around, and they’re usually cheaper when you take into account the cost of some individual pedals. The NUX MG-30 is a great studio and recording tool offering great tones and presets made by professional musicians worldwide. Unlike most multi-effects pedals, NUX worked with artists to develop extremely musical presets, or you can start from scratch and build your own. NUX MG-30 Effects Pedal – High-Quality Build & Construction NUX MG-30 Review Video In terms of effects, there’s a lot of choice from a traditional standpoint although some may find it a little conservative as there aren’t so many modern, complex reverbs and delays. We love the layout which makes it great for live performance, and like the Quad Cortex the footswitches double as knobs for easy adjustment. It looks incredible and there’s even a matching FRFR speaker to go alongside it. Pre-loaded with some of the finest amp models and effects ever made, everything here has been profiled in professional recording studios, ensuring you get the best sound possible. There are distortions, delays, choruses, and pretty much any other effect you can think of, all easily edited with Kemper’s Rig Manager app. Also common nowadays is for a multi-effects unit to double up as an audio interface or amp modeller. These USB-enabled devices can be plugged into one of the best laptops for music production, allowing you to record songs into a digital audio workstation ( DAW) like Ableton Live or Pro Tools.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop