Max Factor Facefinity 3-In-1 All Day Flawless Foundation SPF 20 C50 Natural Rose, 30ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Max Factor Facefinity 3-In-1 All Day Flawless Foundation SPF 20 C50 Natural Rose, 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its waterproof, touch-proof, sweat-proof, tear-proof, and oil-free formula ensures a long-lasting matte finish. So, if you are pale, try to wear this foundation without going out first so that you will know how the foundation will oxidize on you. It mattifies perfectly (lasts consistently for up to 5 hours) and covers breakouts, although not fully, but there is a concealer for that. I have very oily skin, which is well-suited for this type of foundation, but now I found a replacement in L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte and I am satisfied. The cream is terrible: it is very liquid, poorly spreads on the skin because it instantly sinks into the pores, you can't apply a lot of it - it rolls off, it doesn't cover anything at all and only slightly evens out the tone.

It features SPF 20 to protect your skin from the sun's rays and perfectly glides and fuses with skin for quick application. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.

Maxfactor stated above that to apply, put some of the product on both sides of a foundation brush but I don’t recommend this since this can leave your face streaky. Offering up to an impressive 20 hours of flawless-looking wear, the Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Vegan Foundation unites the benefits of a foundation, concealer and primer in one innovative formula. MAX FACTOR BRAND: MAX FACTOR has a rich history in the beauty industry, known for creating the signature looks of Hollywood's Golden Age stars.

But this time I was unpleasantly disappointed because I bought this foundation, naturally you can't open it, the shade seems similar but in reality it turned out to be very light, and not close to beige at all, it looks like a mask and has a strange consistency, immediately reminded me of just a cheap and ordinary foundation cream! It mattifies the skin and mostly covers imperfections, although it doesn't completely hide freckles and pimples. Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 is a liquid foundation with a built-in primer and concealer. The Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation combines all the important things that are necessary for perfect wearing comfort. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Used under eye, it conceals dark circles and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer and brightened look. I'm using this Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Vegan Foundation from max factor in shade C30 Porcelain.

It effectively covers imperfections and reduces the appearance of pores, ensuring a flawless airbrushed look.

Our Flexi-hold™ technology is designed to give flawless coverage, that is long-lasting while feeling feather light. The 3 in 1 product combines primer, concealer and foundation while promising to be transfer proof thanks to the three types of oil-absorbing powders.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop