Essence LIP CARE booster lip butter

Essence LIP CARE booster lip butter

RRP: £4.46
Price: £2.23
£2.23 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No tiene ningún tipo de sabor lo que para mí es una ventaja enorme y el formato es muy práctico porque no se destapa en el bolso y no se llena de porquería.

in short, with this intensive lip mask, your lips become completely repaired, revitalized, and smoothed overnight without you noticing! Give your lips the attention they deserve and let this serum be your secret to beautiful and healthy lips.As I mentioned, this product is a thick balm so I need to warm it up a bit with my fingers before applying it to my lips. In particular, this scrub ends up removing dead skin from the lips thanks to the presence of Lemon Peel Powder, leaving it intensely smoother and softer. The Lip Butter with 10% coconut oil repairs and cares for chapped lips and conjures-up a real holiday feeling in your handbag. INGREDIENTS: OCTYLDODECANOL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POLYISOBUTENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, ALUMINA, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). Eso sí, merece mucho la pena el olor para el resultado que te deja, labios nuevos en una sola aplicación.

The Lip Care Booster Lip Serum from Essence is an amazing product designed to provide your lips with ultimate care and nourishment. The serum is enriched with vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties and ability to protect the lips from harmful environmental influences.Consequently, I stopped using lip scrubs and started to use another type of exfoliation for my lips.

You will notice how your lips look fuller and smoother, and you will feel more confident with a beautiful and healthy lip area. The Lip Serum enriched with peach oil moisturizes and nourishes the lips for a voluptuous, radiant smile. Discover Essence Lip Care Booster, a nourishing butter for the lips, without parabens or preservatives. es tal y como se indica un suave exfoliante de azúcar con fragancia a limón que tras el contacto mecánico con los labios, los exfolia sin dañarlos y gracias a su textura cremosa, deja los labios hidratados. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.

By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop