Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W 2ml Vape Kit Nicotine Free (Gunmetal Calf Leather)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Mod has finally landed at Legion of Vapers after some little disruption in the air.

Lost Vape Thelema Mini 45w Vape Kit | Free 50ml E-Liquid Lost Vape Thelema Mini 45w Vape Kit | Free 50ml E-Liquid

It's also capable of supporting MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping, thanks to its compatibility with the whole UB Lite coil range. The gold-plated floating pin 510 cup is laterally displaced and screwed to the mod via 3 torx screws. When you take into account the brand's immaculate level of craftsmanship and engineering that they put into every pod kit, mod or coil produced by Lost Vape, it becomes all the more obvious why the brand's popularity in the vape community has skyrocketed in recent years. This mod is identical to the 250 DNA version apart from the circuit board which is lost vapes own device. The UB Pro Pod Tank AFC system is designed with a triple air intake to hit the coil with a wide and balanced flow.Możesz zaakceptować wykorzystanie przez nas wszystkich tych plików i przejść do sklepu lub dostosować użycie plików do swoich preferencji, wybierając opcję "Dostosuj zgody". The new Quest 200W Chipset is reliable as well as full of functions and widely adjustable, it provides more stable performance than the average of Chinese circuits with a powerful output adjustable on 3 boost levels, also in the menu for TC you can immediately set the wattage you want, the temperature and power can be accurately set in SS / TI / NI modes, saved and overwritten in three different user presets. This could appear inconvenient when you have to change the coil compared to a magnetic system … However, the system designed by Lost Vape offers several advantages; such as the refill from the top, so you don’t need to detach the tank to fill it. When the time comes, quick recharging is made possible thanks to the USB-C port and high charging current.

Lost Vape Thelema 80W Pod Kit - Vape Club

The Lost Vape Thelema 80W pod kit combines the high power output of a classic sub ohm kit with the portability of a pod kit. Celem zbierania tych plików jest dokonywanie analiz, które przyczynią się do rozwoju oprogramowania. The temperature value can be changed between 100 ° C and 315 ° C, 200 ° F and 600 ° F, the power can be set between 5. and I do know that most vapes do, but this is just soaking, even if You keep it on low wattage, keep it upright - it still leaks.

This did have quite a bit of excess movement when I first took it out of the box, however this was quickly remedied by the old c-frame trick of gently squeezing the sides of the battery cover closer together, this now feels absolutely rock solid in use and requires a decent amount of force to free the cover from the frame. Starting from 70W (minimum range), the reactivity to the Fire is immediate, from 80 to 90W with AFC wide open you undoubtedly get a great yield and a lot of vapor emission, the power supply seems constant and the coil does not show to suffer from the highest powers . Lost Vape has, in the past, made battery covers available separately but that is generally restricted to the DNA variants and as this is part of the more budget conscious Quest range, it means it’s unlikely that we’ll see that option being made available which is a shame.

Thelema 80W Pod Mod - Lost Vape

On the display it is possible to view; the distinct percentage of residual charge of the two cells, the selected mode, the set power, the resistive value of the coil, the selected preset, the selectable supply level (soft, norm hard), the puff counter, the duration of the last puff and the “setting” selection.Makes quite a loud noise with every draw - and I checked, it's not just me, everyone have this issue, which is annoying.

Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Mod ONLY – Legion Of Vapers Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Mod ONLY – Legion Of Vapers

They’ve taken everything I like about that and put it into my favourite package as a single battery 21700 mod which is what I find myself using about 90 percent of the time.However, despite the air of professionalism that the brand offers, they have not limited themselves to producing vape kits that are only suitable for advanced vapers. I love how it looks in green, state of art, small, comfortable in hand, have 2 ways of vaping achieved by drip tips that come with device, loads of coils to choose from and the flavour is good, battery is not superb, but could last all day and then.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop