Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombe 130g - Includes 3 Chocolate Bombes With Marshmallows

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombe 130g - Includes 3 Chocolate Bombes With Marshmallows

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The paste works great too! Please let me know what you think after you try it. I would love to hear! Glad to be of help. Enjoy! All the best. Karin This hot chocolate bombs recipe transforms hot milk into a magical cool weather drink!! It can be a fun and fancy way to make hot cocoa even more special! Once you've got the hot cocoa bombs ready, add them one at a time to hot milk! The hot milk melts the chocolate and the bomb explodes in the best possible way, transforming your milk into a delicious cup of hot cocoa. Ingredients R ound or Sphere silicone mold: A sphere silicone mold is a key to making these hot chocolate drink bombs and you can find them at baking stores or online. For this demonstration, I used a hot cocoa bomb mold exactly like this large 6 Cavity Sphere Silicone Mold and it worked splendidly!

You can definitely pour baileys over the top of the powder before you seal up your hot cocoa bomb. Enjoy! Karin The easiest (and least messy way) to make hot cocoa bombs with alcohol is to create a paste with the hot cocoa mix and the liqueur you are using. Create different colored chocolate bombs. U se white chocolate and a few drops of food coloring for this variety. In this cocoa bombs recipe, you can add whatever you want to the chocolate shell. The sky's the limit!Basic Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe: Replace the Bailey’s ganache with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. Spoon one and half tablespoons of hot cocoa mix into the shell along with a heaping tablespoon of mini marshmallows. You can make your own homemade chocolate bombs in just 15 minutes! I know that sounds crazy but I assure you it's totally possible.

We like to make hot chocolate bombs with Baileys on special occasions like Christmas and Valentine’s day. Remove from the fridge or freezer once the first layer is hardened. Make sure there are no melted spots and that the entire half-circle is hard. Brilliant idea for both kids and adults! Thank you. I’ll be trying that myself! Take care and enjoy your day. Karin Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Whisk through the protein powder or cocoa powder if using.Requires only two main ingredients. But don't worry, there are lots of options to create different combinations by adding different ingredients.

Use a candy thermometer to test the heat of the chocolate. You don’t want the chocolate to cool too much before you have a chance to add it to your molds, however, you also don’t want it to overheat which causes the chocolate to seize. Ideally it should be around 90 degrees when you use it. For chocolate bombs with alcohol, leave out the marshmallows until it's time to make your hot chocolate! The different varieties of hot chocolate drink bombs are nearly endless. I've put together our favorites for a bit of inspiration. TOP TIP: T he residual heat from the warm chocolate will melt most of the other chocolate in the bowl. If needed, microwave again in 15-second intervals, stirring between each one. Step 2: Make the Chocolate ShellReady in under 15 minutes!! These simple little hot chocolate bombs are simple to make and the results are so rewarding. Here are some suggestions just in case you're looking for some ideas to try with your hot chocolate bombs with alcohol. These liqueurs are available all over the world. Use more chocolate. F ill a spoon of melted chocolate and run it around the seam of the bomb and press both halves together to seal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop