Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete DVD Collection

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete DVD Collection

RRP: £109.99
Price: £54.995
£54.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Capitalizing on the twentieth anniversary of the show’s premiere, 20th Century Fox has released a new boxed set of The Complete Series on DVD. For you fans paying attention, this is basically a reprinting and contains the exact same Region 1 discs as before with nothing much new added. The video and audio quality are the same, the latter of which is featured in English and French 2.0 Dolby Digital for Seasons 1 and 2; English, French, and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital for Seasons 3 through 7; and English and Spanish subtitles for all seasons. Although the quality of the CGI in the show is questionable, the show still looks and sounds good and holds up well in standard definition. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer premiered on the WB network in 1997 and eventually became an enormous success. Popularizing a particular genre of TV horror, which involved young adults and/or 20-somethings being put into supernatural situations, it was the beginning of a trend that continues to this day. It also made many of its actors into stars, including Sarah Michelle Gellar, and put its creator Joss Whedon on the creative map. Countless pieces of merchandise were spawned and the series is still popular amongst its long-time fans. It also continues to be held high as a well-produced piece of television that managed to sink its fans into pop culture forever.

Picture

I was curious why there were three versions, so I did some research. According to the link below, they released individual season box sets from 2002- 2004, then a slimmer design in 2006 and an even slimmer design in 2008. I'm guessing that's why they had three versions. Unfortunately, they didn't have a full set of the seasons in one version at the store, so I decided to keep looking.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop