Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring - Black

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA. tried something a panasonic 300 (I bought at the same time as big and as + + in the low round for a pleasant change), the pioneer HDJ500 (too lours, bulky and high), beyerdynamic dt235, Sennheiser HD202 , Hd 205, Denon DN-HP500, and many others in the range above that I will not in comparison. The details on the headphones also match up well with photos I've seen online. I guess the only way to tell for sure is to open them up (which I won't be doing for now). Supra-aural design rests lightly on the ear; creates a controlled environment for better sound; driver is positioned the correct distance from the ear canal.

However after 10 minutes of listening, I started to get use to the sound signature and dare I say....started to like it again. I remember saving up a few weeks to get this pair but unfortunately the cable broke after a few years of use.I love the simple styling and the tasteful Sony logo. The V150s feel as though a lot of thought was put into their design. For example, there are numbered notches on each side for the size adjustment, a bump on the left cup to align them in the dark, a � TRS adaptor, a heavy cable which doesn't seem to tangle, and really soft faux leather pads. I've seen them used by a camera man from a local news station, ham radio operators, and on the second season of the TV show Dexter in a police audio lab. They are highly flexible for field work involving basic voice recordings, "professionally" styled, and above all cheap enough where they are replaceable. I wouldn't spend anything more that, and there are better contenders around that price range - like for instance the AKG K420 which I have are my current budget favs. Wide, molded headband distributes the headphone's weight over a wide area; reduced pressure means comfortable listening for hours on end. Ferrite magnets for high energy and compact size; help produce ample sound output -- 98 dB/mW sensitivity.

They are quite comfortable and light, so they can be worn for a long time in an air conditioned room such that the pleather won't steam up your ears. Talking about comfort, these are not comfortable for extended hours. The ear pads are made of this really crappy thin plastic with sponge inside. I know this is supposed to be very cheap headphones but I've seen better. They don't feel nice when they touch your ear. Your ears start to sweat after a few minutes and it's not pleasant. The headband is okay however, as it doesn't put too much pressure on my head because it is really light. The ear cups do swivel left, right, up and down, which does make the headphones just a bit more comfortable. There's nothing much to say about the comfort. You get what you give (sometimes). When I first plugged these into my Samsung Note 10.1 and listened to a bit of FLAC, I thought the sound quality was quite horrible so I stopped listening for a while.then frankly I rejouins the opinion of most that I know, who said he must remain Coheris and not complain about 30 euros a headphone because he has not the qualities of a headphone at 300 euros. .. I would say that the sound stage was very closed and SQ muddled. That's as far as I can describe it due to my limited experience in expressing what it sounds to me. I would only recommend these to anyone who are looking for a pair of cans that can be thrown away after a beating. I found that these work quite well with female vocals and acoustic, I like the flat response and neutral sounds it gives. for at least a cable a little stiff ... but it can be a + as it twists Resita best ... and then missing a few decibels for those who like to listen hard.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop