LATTAFA RAMZ Silver EDP Perfume Spray for Men 100 ml

LATTAFA RAMZ Silver EDP Perfume Spray for Men 100 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The perfect way to add a touch of luxury to your everyday life, Ramz Lattafa Silver 100ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Lattafa Perfumes is perfect for special occasions or simply making an entrance. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

So yesterday is when i sprayed it to a club and after 6 hrs i was sitting next to this girl and she told me you smell really nice but i wasnt smelling the cologne on me no more. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control.

Perfume Ramz Silver Eau de Parfum by Lattafa is a smooth, elegant men's fragrance with a warm blend of citrus, vanilla, Tonka and heliotrope. EAU DE PARFUM: These have a moderate oil concentration, so please spray approximately 15cm - 20cm away from clothing to prevent stains.

As there is a higher oil content to make them last longer, with ALL perfumes, not just AW Scents’ fragrances, we do recommend that you take care when applying on clothes, and of course you do so at your own risk. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.Back in 1984, Klaus Lage belted out "a thousand times touched, a thousand times nothing happened" to the mullet-helmeted and permed audience. Note: You probably know that what smells good on one person doesn’t necessarily mean that it will smell good on you too.

As our fragrances are in high demand and are constantly being manufactured, we do advise to let the fragrance sit for 7-14 days to obtain good performance. The base notes of creamy vanilla, warm amber, sensual musk, and earthy patchouli provide a luscious and seductive foundation, enveloping the fragrance in a captivating embrace.Unfortunately, damage incidents need to be investigated so we need sufficient photographic evidence. A star that draws you towards a world of elegance, a creation that springs an ever-lasting grandeur, brings splendour to the eyes to deliver the most alleviating scent. The use of any product name is strictly for identification and reference reasons and does not indicate any affiliation with the trademark holder.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop