The Crème Shop Hello Kitty x Plush Spa Headband with Hello Kitty's Signature Bow

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Crème Shop Hello Kitty x Plush Spa Headband with Hello Kitty's Signature Bow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I haven't used puff paint in years! This cute kitty ribbon is a great reason to try it again. Fun for younger and older girls alike. The diamond-studded earrings feature HK’s likeness, and come in three swatches including gold and silver with pink bows, or gold with a red bow.

Learn how to make a Hello Kitty door hanger using simple supplies! Kids will love this easy perler bead project they can hang on their bedroom door. The bandana was slightly smaller than I expected (not an issue since I got the collar version) but the headband wasn’t quite as stretchy as I would’ve liked, it’s difficult to get on and once it’s on I can’t really adjust it to how I want it.

Required Cookies & Technologies

BUTTON HEADBAND Wide Soft Headband with Large Buttons, Nurse Headband, No Slip Comfort Headband, Healthcare Face Mask These adorable two-piece swimsuits come with six distinct swatches, in a variety of fun patterns and colors. Super soft, terry cloth headband keeps hair away from face and in its place! Cute for baths, facial cleansing, makeup application, workouts, and spa time. Make a fun Hello Kitty craft using toilet paper rolls! This is an easy kids craft that would be perfect for any craft or birthday party theme. FELTIE GRAB BAG!! Grab Bag of random felties! Planner Clips. Scrapbooking. Crafting. Bows. Hair Bows. Cards. Craft Embellishments

This Hello Kitty Headband by JenniSims features white cat ears, and replaces Kitty’s pink bow with a red-striped one.Did you know the first Hello Kitty item ever made was a vinyl coin purse? I probably had one at some point. I was born in the late 70s, and the first miss kitty item was introduced in 1975. Need a cute gift idea for a cat lover? Make an adorable cat coin purse with this easy-to-follow sewing pattern and tutorial. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop