Lightwave LP21MK2 Smart Dimmer with Energy Monitoring, 1 Gang, Stainless Steel - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit. iOS & Android Compatible

£34.5
FREE Shipping

Lightwave LP21MK2 Smart Dimmer with Energy Monitoring, 1 Gang, Stainless Steel - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit. iOS & Android Compatible

RRP: £69.00
Price: £34.5
£34.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The dimmers work well and i programmed a light switch in my daughters bedroom to automatic switch off at 8. This Smart Dimmer controls the ceiling lights, floor lamps, and the LED strips on the entertainment cabinet.

The Wire-Free Smart Switch allows you to have a switch anywhere you want, no channelling out for wires or backboxes. If both switches have no more than one wire fitted in to each terminal then you have a three-wire system. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.In terms of next steps for the Lightwave app, as mentioned previously I’d like to see a standard sunrise simulator automation to make it easier to set this up but it was no big deal setting this up as it’s once and done. Your energy use can be seen in real time plus a 7 day energy history to assist in managing your energy usage.

Lightwave thoroughly delivered on it’s promise, it’s user-friendly and very customisable and we experienced no setup problems. Lightwave Smart Series is an advanced range of smart switches that dim or switch LED lights effortlessly.

You can start with just one device and expand your system to transform your entire home - Discover the true potential of your smart home with Lightwave. Mount your Wire-Free Scene Selector anywhere and trigger pre-set lighting scenes at the touch of a button.

Lightwave PLUS is a premium service that gives you extra peace of mind, expert assistance and exclusive rewards.The first morning of the automation we both woke up successfully at 7 am feeling refreshed but I realised that I’d set the top brightness a wee bit too high, I thought I had entered heaven or something. The App provides many features such as the ability to check or control your lights remotely from anywhere in the world! Smart Series also allows you to program scenes, a scene could be anything from turning your downlights on at 50% and your wall lights on at 25% or it could turn your ceilings on at 25% and switch your smart socket and heating products all on at the same time. This Lightwave Starter Kit includes the LP2 model of the Link Plus which is not backwards compatible with Lightwave's first-generation Connect Series devices.

A scene can be anything from turning your downlights on at 50% and your wall lights on at 25%, or it could turn your ceilings on at 25% and switch your smart socket on at the same time. The LED strip is integrated into the entertainment cabinet and is also part of the ‘movie mode’ lighting scene – this ads a lot of ‘wow’ factor! Timer functions allow you to switch off the kids TVs at the same time every night and a little bit late a weekends. We reached out to Lightwave and asked them if they would like to collaborate on this project, and it turns out they loved our idea, plus my requirements were all possible.Take photos of the existing wiring at the back of each switch as it can be very useful to refer to at a later stage. The design we had come up with was a horizontal wooden panel wall behind our bed, flanked by two wall lights. These intelligent dimmer switches can do a whole lot more than a traditional dimmer switch and are LED compatible.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop