BELTBOX: Vocal Dampener for Singers, Actors, Performers, Stress Relief. A Portable Warm-Up Room! Gift for Singers!

£27.81
FREE Shipping

BELTBOX: Vocal Dampener for Singers, Actors, Performers, Stress Relief. A Portable Warm-Up Room! Gift for Singers!

RRP: £55.62
Price: £27.81
£27.81 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I live with someone who wants absolute quite. This device allows me to practice my classical singing (which requires PROJECTION). I still don’t sing full voice when my housemate is around, but I’m now able to do daily practice and give my lungs and diaphragm a good workout. Like the Temetra web application, Temetra Reader is built on a modern platform, taking advantage of technology available on the latest handhelds. Built from the ground up using years of meter reading experience, Reader has been designed to minimize support requirements andmaximize time in the field reading meters. The BELTBOX really does lessen the amount of sound that is coming out and possibly bothering others. This is the product's main function, and it delivers as promised, dampening the sound up to 30db.

Product came on time and in relatively good condition. Muffles the sound you make with your voice but if your roommate is sensitive to noise this won't stop them from waking up. The only thing is, it's the only product of its kind that is out right now, which comes with pros and cons. I love the idea of the product and hope to see other releases that build on what it currently offers.It also doesn't muffle your sound so much that it makes you sound weird like bane or anything, so you will still be able to hear yourself pretty well. The Product Is Simple To Use When you consider what you are really trying to do, which is create a practice space where you can get louder than normal, it's good for the price. it is likely to make you FORCE out even more volume / project even more than you normally would when singing without it. Sometimes I find myself wanting to remove it so I can hear what I’m doing. I can’t really hear myself clearly unless I’m going louder... and sometimes I go too loud with it on like the loudest I can go — which makes it harder to sing.

In 2015 we introduced Temetra Reader for Android, for use on smartphones and tablets, giving you access to the many features available on mobile devices such as maps and navigation that were difficult on Windows Mobile. While it does limit your movements and can cause tension, it is still not the end of the world in some instances, and you can still sing comfortably enough. Does Not Have Different Sizing

As to be expected with a face mask, it can be hard to breathe in this thing. It will be an adjustment process that some people can make it through, while others will want to give up and write the product off as a waste. You can do nothing and continue to piss off your neighbours. While this is not the best option, you now know that owning the belt box changes little to the amount of disturbance you’ll provide to the neighbourhood. You might as well just continue singing naturally and hope for the best. This portable vocal dampening device allows performers to warm-up to full voice without disturbing those around them. BELTBOX can quiet a performer up to 30 decibels while still being able to hear their intonation. The included hands-free strap allows the user to practice choreography or an instrument. BELTBOX is water-proof for easy cleaning and use in the shower! Includes carrying bag. Recommended for ages 13+. It won't give you as much space as the BELTBOX can, but it's worth considering if you just want to let out a scream. Use A Portable Sound Booth

A: You get the beltbox mask, a carrying bag and the strap to enable you to use it hands-free. Q: Can you use the beltbox to reduce the sound of snoring? If you have the option, consider practicing in your car more often. Most people love letting their voices free in their cars and singing to the top of their lungs, even if they don't have the voice for it. A mask like the beltbox can actually hinder the movement of your mouth/jaw and that limits your singing range.Here below are some of the frequently asked questions about the beltbox. Q: What is the weight of the beltbox? I don’t speak the language there and I don’t know if it will be possible to find a place to practice. However, I need to continue practicing, i thought maybe the beltbox could help reducing the noise so to make it easier to practice somewhere... did anyone try this?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop