Zorb Super Absorbent Fabric (Made in USA, Sold by The Yard) (30 Wide) by Zorb

Zorb Super Absorbent Fabric (Made in USA, Sold by The Yard) (30 Wide) by Zorb

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With superior holding capacity, Zorb 3D Diamond can be used on its own, not as an interlining, so it’s ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment. Environmentally conscious choice: Make a positive impact by choosing a fabric that is eco-friendly and free from harmful chemicals. The Zorb three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern has great retention, superior hold, fast distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression. It absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other materials (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits). Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.

Zorb® is a registered trademark of Wazoodle Fabrics. Can I use your brand information on my products? All natural fiber fabrics may have small holes, runs, etc. in the fabric. These are out of our control, however we take precaution & send you extra yardage in lieu of the defect. Zorb: comes in three versions to suit all types of uses (Bamboo, Polyester and Organic Cotton). It has an improved design and absorption. Flexibility in product creation: Zorb Original Fabric's versatility as an interlining layer opens up numerous possibilities for innovative and functional products.

Basically, it’s awesome, and yes, you want it in your cloth diapers, if you can find some made with them (or can make them yourself). Zorb Microfiber Terry: is 100% poly microfiber that has been uniquely knitted for super-absorption. It is made in USA.

Ideal for improving the performance of reusable absorbent products like cloth pads, bed pads, soakers, cloth nappies etc. Because Zorb Original is a non-woven interlining material it must be sandwiched between other fabrics, but later generations of Zorb do not.Terry cloth fabrics are generally made of 100% cotton. They are quite versatile and can be used for many different projects. Though I hadn’t experienced any in either my pads or diapers when researching Zorb cloth diapering for this article I did find some old comments about compression leak problems so I asked about them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop