ASUS Flip CM3200FM 12" 2 in 1 Chromebook - MediaTek Kompanio 8192 2.2GHz Processor 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS Mineral grey - CM3200FM1A-HW0025

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ASUS Flip CM3200FM 12" 2 in 1 Chromebook - MediaTek Kompanio 8192 2.2GHz Processor 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS Mineral grey - CM3200FM1A-HW0025

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Asus Chromebook Flip CM3 equipped a 32 watt-hour battery, which isn’t particularly large even given the 12-inch low-resolution display. It’s not uncommon for Chrome OS machines to last longer in the web browsing test than the video test, unlike Windows 10 laptops. In all, the Asus Chromebook Flip C302 continues in the footsteps of every other unibody laptop inspired by the MacBook Pro in recent years.

Under the Asus brand name, the company manufactures a wide range of products, including laptops, desktops, motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, smartphones and networking equipment, complete systems and PC components for end users. A total of two USB-C slots is generous, and a pleasant surprise to find on a budget machine, though you'll have to use one of the USB-C ports for charging. Both tests simulate everyday workflows like word processing, web browsing, and data analysis and give an overall performance score. The ultra-portable design and long-lasting battery life 2 are tailored to an on-the-go lifestyle, and the silky-smooth palm rests and ErgoLift hinge design ensure comfort when typing.As far as I/O ports are concerned, the machine doesn’t have a great quantity, but the variety it does have is surprising. pounds, the Asus Chromebook CM3 is a featherweight, weighing a half-pound less than our previous Editors’ Choice winner, the Acer Chromebook Spin 713, and almost a full pound lighter than the HP Chromebook x360 14a. We've reached out to Asus for clarification on those points and will update this review when that information becomes available. If the computer doesn't have enough storage to hold the video file, we play it from an external solid-state drive. ARM Mali-G72 MP3: Integrated graphics card from ARM with 3 cores based on the 2nd generation of the Bifrost architecture.

To our surprise, the hybrid Chromebook is also furnished with gyroscopes, allowing us to play motion-controlled games like Asphalt 8. I liked this display at least as well as the ones on the more expensive Asus Chromebook Flip C536 and Acer Chromebook Spin 713. As we said at the beginning of this review, the Chromebook devices are viable only if you don’t need the performance and extra versatility of the Windows OS.I sometimes had to tap two or three times to get it to respond, especially when I was trying to engage smaller on-screen buttons. We also let you know how good a laptop is for gaming, although this does not impact our overall percentage score. On the right side, you’ll find a lone USB Type-C port alongside volume control buttons and a power button. But, that's really all a Chromebook is meant to do, and in our experience with it, we didn't encounter nearly as many performance slowdowns as we were expecting. Mobile apps are made with consideration for a touchscreen interface, and at times this doesn’t translate well to the touchpad and keyboard setup of the Asus Chromebook Flip.

ChromeOS is at a point now where it can do pretty much anything your average users are likely to throw at it. If you're certain that a 2-in-1 Chromebook is exactly what you need, however, you're in luck because we've gathered together the best 2-in-1 Chromebooks we've reviewed to help make the right decision for your needs and your budget. Get expanded storage across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos for all your important files and original quality photos and videos. The laptop is also equipped with a 256GB SSD, which will provide ample storage space for your files, and it's powered by Windows 11 Pro out of the box, so you can access the more advanced features of Microsoft's operating system. It’s built around a 12-inch 3:2 display, which should result in a tiny chassis, but the bezels are large and add to the width and depth.The contrast wasn’t as high as I’d like, but black text on white backgrounds wasn’t grayish, as it is on many budget laptops. I’ve been writing, playing, and complaining about games for as long as I remember, but it wasn’t until recently that I’ve been able to shout my opinions directly at a larger audience. Versatility is the essential selling point of the best 2-in-1 Chromebooks, which makes the Acer Chromebook Spin 311 an obvious choice for our list. ASUS Chromebook Flip CM3 supports ASUS Pen 1, which has the latest Universal Stylus Initiative (USI) 1. But that's a problem suffered by even some of the best laptops on the market, so it's hard to single out the Chromebook Flip CM3200 for that.

Things got choppy if I opened too many browser tabs and had some Android apps running in the background, but with a more reasonable workload, the Chromebook Flip CM3 was perfectly usable. Naturally, it's highly portable given its dimensions and weight, but the 3:2 display really makes the Chromebook Flip CM3200 look bigger than it is. On the inside, our review unit features just 4GB of RAM and 64GB of eMMC storage, par the course for a budget Chromebook.It’s also one of the first convertible Chrome OS computers you’ll actually want to use in tablet mode, unlike the 3. And my opinion is that this is — once again, surprisingly — a vibrant display for such an inexpensive machine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop