RHOD GILBERT: BOOK of JOHN [DVD] [2022]

RHOD GILBERT: BOOK of JOHN [DVD] [2022]

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He's got a DVD out. He can't promote it because he's in treatment. He's a great guy, he's hilarious. He can't finish his tour because he's not well. So buy his DVD."

In September 2018, Gilbert appeared as a contestant of the 7th series of Taskmaster alongside James Acaster, Jessica Knappett, Kerry Godliman and Phil Wang. He said: "As a proud patron of Velindre Cancer Centre, I’ve trekked the world, hosted chaotic quizzes and star-studded comedy nights. I’ve met and made friends with so many inspirational staff, patients and their families. It has been a huge part of my life for the last ten years. WILTY? Nope! (29 May 2016), Tony: David Mitchell's bedtime storyteller? Sally Phillips' uncle? Rhod Gilbert's badminton partner?, archived from the original on 14 December 2021 , retrieved 30 May 2019

‘HOOF CANCER RIGHT WHERE IT HURTS’ 1 OCT 2023 – WALES MILLENNIUM CENTRE

All of which gives Gilbert something to focus on as he navigates a challenging period. “All my work has gone. My social life has gone. Everything has gone. Everything. It’s just me and this bloody cancer, really.” The postponed final seven gigs of The Book of John tour are scheduled for 2023: “Having them is something to look forward to, really. But I’m making things sound very gloomy, and they’re not.” Nominated for the main IF.COM Eddies (formerly Perrier award) at the Edinburgh Fringe for Rhod Gilbert and the Award-winning Mince Pie Jimmy Carr shared a health update about his good friend Rhod Gilbert as he battles cancer. Comedian Rhod Gilbert announced he was undergoing treatment after being diagnosed with the disease in July. Gilbert appears on television and radio panel shows, has performed stand-up on the Royal Variety Performance, and hosted a weekly show on BBC Radio Wales. [4]

Hallam, Katy (9 December 2022). "Jimmy Carr shares Rhod Gilbert health update amid cancer battle". birminghammail.co.uk. I have every dvd he has made and personally rate him as one of the best British comedians of the last 20 years, consistently funnily, self deprecating and sometimes plain daft. In November 2008, Gilbert appeared on the BBC's Live at the Apollo as a guest. In December 2009, he hosted the show, introducing fellow comedian John Bishop. On 6 June 2009 Gilbert appeared as the headline act on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow on BBC One, and as a guest on 8 out of 10 Cats on 17 July 2009. He also provided voiceover material for the sketch show Walk on the Wild Side. Hawkins, Si (1 October 2009). "Circuit Training 7: The Word of Rhod". The British Comedy Guide . Retrieved 7 January 2010. After graduating, Gilbert travelled for a year and a half around Australia and Asia before returning to Carmarthen and working as an admin assistant for the Welsh Office. [5] He later worked as a qualitative researcher for several market research agencies in London. [4] Career [ edit ] Stand-up comedy [ edit ]

BRAND NEW SERIES OF RHOD GILBERT’S GROWING PAINS

Badshah, Nadeem (14 July 2022). "Rhod Gilbert announces he is being treated for cancer". The Guardian. London. A stand-up comedy tour was held in aid of Velindre - after Rhod Gilbert revealed his illness - which saw dozens of comedy fundraising nights being held and supported by the country’s best-known and loved entertainers. You can read more about that here.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop