Pain Away Pain Relief and Acupuncture Pen

Pain Away Pain Relief and Acupuncture Pen

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Probably the best but not the least benefit of PainGone Pen, other than its effectiveness, is that it comes with no attachments, no leads, no pads or electrodes, and no maintenance. Whether you go on a business trip or stay in your office all day, it will be close to you, probably in your shirt or jacket pocket.

This is where the PainGone Pen’s revolutionary technology and therapy, steps in to change the name of the game. My husband and I are in our late 70’s, being keen gardeners we often suffer get aching knees and back pain. When pains and aches are severe; you don’t want to wait for 2-3 hours to see if medication you have taken is effective.

Using the Pain Away Pen against the area that is causing you pain, will send these pulses in a non-invasive, pain-free way to help release those clever endorphins and make the pain, go away. Over 2 million units have been sold worldwide, offering a solution for those seeking a convenient and reliable way to address their pain. I massage it into my aching knuckles two or three times a day and it works wonders, it’s amazing how fast it relieves the pain. This natural method of pain relief sends electrical pulses to the brain along the nerve pathways; the brain then responds to these pulses by releasing endorphins – a natural pain relieving chemical that our brain produces.

We liked using the Pen and felt it was a better alternative for many patients who dislike massages and the strong smell of traditional creams such as Voltaren and Fisiocrem.These numbers are significant because pain, in its many forms, causes a severe reduction in the quality of life and generates a prohibitive cost to the public health systems of the world. I’ve read online that some tens devices can relieve the tension and pain and that’s how I stumbled upon pain gone pen! Over the years we’ve tried plenty of gels and creams but Advance 7 is definitely our favourite, a great natural remedy. At first I was really skeptic about this pen as I thought well for real how it can work it has no batteries, no power cords nothing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop