Caned by my Cruel Wife: Spanking and caning from a cruel femdom mistress (Husbands Caned By Their Wives)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Caned by my Cruel Wife: Spanking and caning from a cruel femdom mistress (Husbands Caned By Their Wives)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

United States: Members of the public are interviewed in Fayetteville, North Carolina, April 2007, on their views about corporal punishment in school in light of a bill to abolish paddling in the state. The women shrieked with laughter. I heard the clink of wine glasses, the sound of high heels....I felt dizzy.....please God, let me lose consciousness....

Revealed: How many units are REALLY in your wine, beer and spirits - and why booze has got so much stronger since the 1970s

Blog Archive

In Punjab, half a dozen prisoners are disembarked from a police van and given a public paddling in the street.

United States: TV news report (June 2014) on the acquittal on assault charges of a school principal in Mississippi who had paddled three boys. Doctor Who fans heap praise on 'perfect' guest star Miriam Margolyes and commend her on managing not to swear: 'Take a well earned bow'I was left strapped across the trestle for hours. Three or four I think. It was hard to tell. Time goes so slow when there is nothing to see, and nothing to do.

Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). Tax cuts are just the beginning! Rishi Sunak says last week's 2p off National Insurance is the 'start of a journey' now he's 'got inflation under control' Caught on camera at a public swimming pool in present-day Iran, punishment is administered with a flipper by the swim coach. Antiques Roadshow guest leaves expert SPEECHLESS as he produces Dolly the cloned sheep's fleece before discovering it's HUGE value I lay quiet, breathing slowly. Although I could not move, I was very comfortable...the smooth wood and leather was much more comfortable then the coarse straw!Charlene White turns heads in a fuchsia pink co-ord at the Booker Prize... after defending I'm A Celeb's Nella Rose over 'Dadgate' saga Linda Evangelista reveals she felt guilty after 'botched' fat-freezing procedure but 'no longer blames herself'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop