Melano CC Age Spot Beauty Essence - 20ml

Melano CC Age Spot Beauty Essence - 20ml

RRP: £75.00
Price: £37.5
£37.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A form of vitamin E that works as an antioxidant. Compared to the pure form it's more stable, has longer shelf life, but it's also more poorly absorbed by the skin. The Silicone-free label only includes the most common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues. For more information regarding Fungal Acne, please visit Simple Skincare Science (f.c) - #3 of our Recommend Skincare Resources for an amazing comprehensive guide! I think it is because most people may not realize that this is the actual dispensing mechanism.For me, the essence remained as clear in the last drop as the day it was I first used it. Colour me impressed! A cult classic in Japan, this lightweight oil serum contains a powerful combination of Vitamin C derivatives (including ascorbic acid) and Vitamin E. Working together, they soothe inflammation and target dark spots, acne scars and hyperpigmentation. With frequent use, you'll be on your way to beautiful clear, luminous skin!

Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence 20ml | Kokoro Japan Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence 20ml | Kokoro Japan

Other key ingredients are Alpinia Seed Extract(ginger extract that helps brighten and even out skin tone), Cornus Officinalis (Japanese Cornel) Fruit Extract(to deeply hydrate and soothe skin), and Lemon Extract(to hydrate skin for soft, smooth and supple skin. When we hear J-Beauty, it's hard not to think of the famous Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence from Rohto Mentholatum. Also worth noting is the presence of Vitamin E in this ingredient list. When combined together, these two vitamins which are antioxidants work together to prevent photodamage. Essence infused with active ingredients such as Vitamin C and a Vitamin E derivative work to moisturize skin and inhibit melanin production to prevent and fade dark spots.If you’re looking for an effective Vitamin C serum to help brighten pigmentation, this might be THE ONE. My skin appears brighter overall already over the course of the past two weeks. Let’s dive into the Melano CC Vitamin C review! I’ve been using this product for several months and my dark spots are lighter, I get less redness, and my skin just feels and looks healthier. You may feel a slight tingling sensation when the product is penetrating the skin. This is a normal reaction, and it should calm down after. I am out in the sun a lot these days, so my pigmentation has gone haywire. I’m healthier and more tanned, but areas with hyperpigmentation are just bonkers. I don’t expect this serum to do much for that, and truthfully, it hasn’t. Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Isopentyldiol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Water, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Pyridoxine HCL, Allantoin, O-Cymen-5-OL, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, SodiumMetabisulfite, Alpinia Katsumadai Seed Extract, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Serine, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Have you tried the Melano CC Premium Essence? What about the regular version?

Melano CC Vitamin C Essence Review Rohto Mentholatum Melano CC Vitamin C Essence Review

Melano CC, from what I understand, is a Japanese brand under the Rohto-Mentholatum umbrella (the same one that houses Hada Labo). If I’m not mistaken, they only have one range, which focuses on the use of Vitamin C. The reason is because I don’t believe that it contains a percentage of Vitamin C that is higher than that in the Melano CC Vitamin C Essence. An essence (serum) usually has the highest concentration of a key ingredient (in this case, Vitamin C), so this moisturizer would in my view, have a far lesser concentration. But it is, for I find that 3-4 drops helps cover my face quite nicely. In fact, using just 3-4 drops each time, a 20g tube can easily last you 4 months! According to information in Japanese, this serum is meant to be applied on targeted areas only, not all over your face. If you use it this way, it’ll last even longer! Slightly oily texture Speaking for myself, if I wanted a more potent Vitamin C serum, I wouldn’t be looking at the Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence. I would look towards serums like the Timeless Vitamin C or Cerave Vitamin C serums, that are generally more potent and deliver better results.Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it. It has a fresh citrus scent of lemons, which can be pleasant or unpleasant, depending on your tolerance level. Most people will love it. I also notice that there is a significant price difference between the regular and Premium Essence.

Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence - RatzillaCosme Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence - RatzillaCosme

I think the incorporation of different Vitamin C ingredients in the Premium Essence could be a good thing, as some of the Vitamin C derivatives are known to be more gentle on the skin. However, I personally feel that I’d prefer having just 1 or maybe 2 types of Vitamin C in the serum, just so it works better. I hauled 5 tubes of this when i was in Japan and it was on sale for the sake of my acne scars. Found it to be quite oily though. Using this essence, it took around 2+ weeks of regular use to see brightening results (I had a very scar on my hand that it also lightened in about 2 weeks). Summing up this Melano CC Vitamin C reviewIt can be used as a spot treatment or all over essence/serum to combat dark spots, lightens acne marks, and even out the skin tone. Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Essence ingredients Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, Isopropyl Methylphenol Other ingredients: Ascorbyl Tetra-2-hexyldecanoate, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia Katsumadai Seed Extract (Alpinia white), BG, Edetate, Viscosity modifier, Fragrance It’s the most commonly used version of pure vitamin E in cosmetics. You can read all about the pure form here. This one is the so-called esterified version. As is common in Japanese skincare, the way they label their products can be a little confusing. Milk vs. lotion. Essence vs. serum. However, for general skin tone, I do notice that the skin tone is kept a little more even. I don’t notice redness or patchiness on my skin. It is generally fairly even toned, except on my cheekbones where my hyperpigmentation is.

Mentholatum Rohto Melano CC Concentration Measures Essence

I’ve almost finished using 1 tube, and truth to tell, I was struggling to form an opinion on it. Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium EssenceFragrance. While my very sensitive nose doesn’t really smell anything while applying this product, I wish they didn’t add fragrance to this serum. I personally don’t think it’s needed to make a skincare product work better.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop