Hurom H200 Easy Clean Slow Juicer, Matte Black | Hands Free | Hopper Fits Whole Produce | Quiet Motor | Scrub Free Cleaning | BPA Free | Easy Assembly | Healthy Living | Cold Press Masticating Juicer

£262.495
FREE Shipping

Hurom H200 Easy Clean Slow Juicer, Matte Black | Hands Free | Hopper Fits Whole Produce | Quiet Motor | Scrub Free Cleaning | BPA Free | Easy Assembly | Healthy Living | Cold Press Masticating Juicer

RRP: £524.99
Price: £262.495
£262.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are no recipes included with this juicer and as such, no details of innovative ways to use the waste product.

And I've been craving it more and more lately, so I decided it was officially time for my very own juicer. As a result, it’s one of the few juicers that isn’t an eyesore, and it looks at home on a kitchen countertop. We had one of the smaller standard juicers which did us well for years but it was always hard work chopping, feeding and things sometimes sticking.Talk to your doctor before making any major changes to your diet, and don't just take advice from some random on Reddit. The Hurom H200 Easy-Clean Slow Juicer is an impressive and user-friendly juicer with an ultra-large self-feeding chute. I am juicing most things in this including celery ( chopping up into chunks so it makes it easier ) and it’s so easy to load. This is possible thanks to Hurom’s innovative part design, which makes cleaning tough parts like the juicing bowl easier than ever.

Beyond being fast to assemble the H200’s parts have been manufactured to a top standard from high-quality materials. The feeding bowl slots onto the main unit with ease, as does the hidden collection jug at the back, giving this juicer a totally streamlined appearance. Ergonomic Design : The H200 Slow Juicer’s curves and dents are designed to indicate how the parts would fit one another.

Once the chamber begins to fill with juice, switching the lever to “half-close” helps release pressure and allows pulp to leave freely. Additionally, the first time I used it, I was truly amazed by how much juice the machine is able to extract from the produce. Together it’s features form an ultimate combination, elevating the H200 beyond anything that has come before it. Simply cut your citrus fruit in half, turn on your Hurom juicer with the citrus attachment, and lightly press the citrus (pulp side down) into the citrus squeezer. Ahead, learn more about why I enjoyed my Hurom experience so much, and which of the device’s genius features you should get most excited about.

Designed to be elegant and streamlined, the H200 also benefits from being very compact, and even features like the pulp collection container are inbuilt. The H200 juicer also produces a high yield of juice that is only surpassed by the H400 in the Hurom lineup. This technology allows the H200 to complete a full juicing cycle by itself, from chopping ingredients through to extracting juice from them. That brings up a good point: if you want to know the build quality of a juicer, look at the length of the warranty. I took care of elderly patients in a previous career, so I know how much of a struggle arthritis can be.Sporting a very modern and chic aesthetic, the H200 has advanced beyond the standards we have become used to with juicer design and is embracing style to match its other qualities. The H200 also benefits from uniquely engineered easy to clean juicing parts, a streamlined design and a super simple assembly process. For example, a couple of apples, a few stalks of celery, two Persian cucumbers, a lemon, and a few large handfuls of kale provided a little more than three servings of juice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop