Mr Dog Series 3 Books Set Collection By Ben Fogle & Steve Cole (Mr Dog and a Hedge Called Hog, Mr Dog and the Seal Deal, Mr Dog and the Rabbit Habit)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Mr Dog Series 3 Books Set Collection By Ben Fogle & Steve Cole (Mr Dog and a Hedge Called Hog, Mr Dog and the Seal Deal, Mr Dog and the Rabbit Habit)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

this was one of my all-time favorite books as a wee child, mostly because of the art and the hilarity of a "dog that belonged to himself". It was easy for her to read, I know that it is probably a little younger than her age and current reading level, but I have never put a label on reading a book and what age it should be aimed at.

Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids.

This has become a real danger to the seal who, due to its inquisitiveness, can easily get caught up in a number of forms of discarded rubbish. He befriends a little boy who belongs to no one and they decide to live together in the dog's 2 story doghouse. Not like your typical animal adventure stories, this book leaves the reader feeling as though they have stepped into the habit of an animal in danger in the wild, and helps them to explore what that might look and feel like. Written with the aid of children's author Steve Cole, with fabulous black and white illustrations, full of character, by Nikolas Ilis, this is a tale that will be loved by young readers. If I was American and Crispin’s Crispian was on the presidential ticket this year, I’d vote conservative.

He has presented numerous programmes including the BBC’s Animal Park, Countryfile and Wild in Africa. For all ebook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing HarperCollins username and password. But someone wants rid of all the rabbits, not just this one, and time is running out for Mr Dog to save them. Water drinking bottles with our friendly animal face is the perfect, durable alternative to single use plastic bottles! Look how despondent Mister Dog appeared when preparing his breakfast cereal, back before he had met the boy.

The bottle is light, well resistant to any impact and does not release any toxic substances to the water.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop