PYUNKANG YUL Facial Essence Toner 200ml, Miracle Moisturizer, Natural Skincare Korean Toner for Dry & Combination Types - Astringent for Face, Certified as a Zero-Irritation, Fragrance & Color Free

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PYUNKANG YUL Facial Essence Toner 200ml, Miracle Moisturizer, Natural Skincare Korean Toner for Dry & Combination Types - Astringent for Face, Certified as a Zero-Irritation, Fragrance & Color Free

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After cleansing, pour a small amount onto a cotton pad a sweep it over your face. Alternatively, pour a little into your palms and pat into the skin to aid absorption. It is not a bad product at all. It didn’t cause any allergic reactions on my skin. But I would honestly say that there are still better products out there, at the same price range, which gives better results on my skin. Not to offend people who find this great, but it is just an okay product for me – nothing bad but nothing great too. I was actually looking around to see if anyone has used it around the eye area, since it’s ingredients are soothing and hydrating i have been thinking about using it around my eyes. Seeing your review about it has goven me some strength to give it a go

Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner Review - The Skincare Enthusiast Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner Review - The Skincare Enthusiast

Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract (91.3%), 1,2-Hexanediol (Solvent), Butylene Glycol (Moisturizer + Solvent), Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane (Emollient + Moisturizer), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Viscosity Control), Carbomer (Viscosity Control), Arginine Additionally, keeping the skin hydrated can help to reduce acne! When skin becomes dehydrated, it will produce more oil (sebum) which can lead to more breakouts. Can I Use Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner With Retinol? Also, it contains hyaluronic acid, responsible for hydration, and it breaks down collagen, giving you that firmer and younger-looking skin. Plus, it can protect the skin against UVA and UVB, reducing the risk of skin cancer and hyperpigmentation. Its regenerating properties speed up the wound healing process, suitable for acne-prone skin.This product helps to instantly plump and rehydrate my skin. It’s become one of my go-to products when my skin is being sensitive. It layers well with other products and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Essence Toner 200ml – HIKOCO Essence Toner 200ml – HIKOCO

In terms of cosmetics, arginine helps to protect the skin from free radicals, increase skin hydration, and boost collagen production. This can protect the skin from free radicals through having antioxidant activity, which works by neutralizing free radicals and control the unstable molecules that contribute to the formation of premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Star Ingredients - Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract (antioxidant, promotes collagen, anti-inflammatory), Arginine (antioxidant and hydrating) This ingredient is commonly used in skincare products because it’s dual-purpose. It’s used as a solvent to help create smooth, silky feeling product. It’s also used as a preservative to keep the product fresh longer. As for its skin benefits, it acts as a humectant to draw moisture into the skin. Replenish vital moisture to skin with the Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner; a multi-purpose skincare treat that can be used as an extra-hydrating toner or refreshing light essence, depending on your skin’s needs. The brand uses 40+ years of the Pyunkang philosophy and focuses on providing gentle and effective products for sensitive skin.

PyunKang Yul Essence Toner Review

Decrease quantity for PYUNKANG YUL Essence Toner (100ml or 200ml) Increase quantity for PYUNKANG YUL Essence Toner (100ml or 200ml)

Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner - OHLOLLY Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner - OHLOLLY

So as you can see, Astragalus Extract can help to reduce inflammation, promote wound healing, protect the skin from damage, hydrate and help reduce signs of aging. Astragalus membranaceus root extract, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, arginine.Hexanediol: 1,2-Hexanediol is a clear colorless alcohol that functions as a humectant, emollient, and solvent. As a humectant, 1,2-hexanediol helps attract and retain moisture in the skin. Its emollient properties help to soften and smooth the skin. As a solvent, it helps other ingredients dissolve in water. I really put Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner to the test as I started using the toner while I was testing a new retinol serum. Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract is also rich in polysaccharides which have humectant properties and help to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. They also help promote wound healing and provide antioxidant protection.

Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner, Yay Or Nay? - Glam Skin Review Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner, Yay Or Nay? - Glam Skin Review

The hydrating toner is made with natural ingredients and is free from alcohol, artificial fragrance, and other harsh chemicals. It’s an herb that’s commonly used in traditional Chinese Medicine to treat everything from a cold to heart issues. As for the skin, it provides tons of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to help calm any skin irritations, reduce redness and protect the skin from environmental damage.Arginine can also increase collagen production, which is why it is also used in anti-aging skincare products. Increasing the amount of collagen in the skin improves skin firmness and decreases signs of aging. In addition to these anti-aging effects, arginine’s ability to increase collagen production also speeds up wound healing. Other ingredients Instead of purified water, we used Astragalus Root Water that contains betaine and minerals for deep moisture with excellent absorption. It improves skin elasticity, reduces inflammation, and helps collagen production. Overall Rating and Conclusion: 4/5 – I like this toner, it is hydrating and didn’t seem to irritate my skin. I did find that my skin felt good after applying this and it did sit well and layer well under my other skincare products. I would recommend it to sensitive skins.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop