There Are Mums Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent

£9.9
FREE Shipping

There Are Mums Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Boozan hopes her book helps alleviate your fears that can be exacerbated by social media, television, advertising and helicopter family members, even “if only for a moment with a little bit of laughter.” Glenn Boozan: Isn’t that one great? She wrote a whole rhyme scheme. I was like, well, it’s funnier than what I—it’s better than what I wrote. And so, I wasn’t even planning on making it a book. I originally just wrote a rhyming poem as a Mother’s Day card for my sister. And then I was looking around to get somebody to illustrate it and just do a couple of drawings for it. And then my manager and his wife read it and they were like, oh, wait, we as parents, this resonates, this should be more—this should be a book. And so that’s the story of how the book was born. But so, I’m going to try my best here at a little joke pulled from your book. But I wanted to say that it is no wonder that your book is selling as fast as a quokka tosses its baby when it’s face to face with a dingo. It’s so fun.

So, all right. If our listeners were to take away one important point today, what would you want that to be? And I really found my voice at UCB in New York, the sketch and improv—I don’t know if it’s defuncted now, but I think it just got sold. But that’s where I realized what I really wanted to do. And I was doing a lot of sketch and improv there and then just applied for jobs and wrote and wrote and wrote. And that’s the end of the story. We all know one. The mom who seemingly has it all together. The one who never seems to falter and always puts her family first.Despite all of their struggles, they keep going. They don’t give up on their children or themselves. And that’s something we can all learn from. From giraffeswho give birth to their babies mid-air to sexton beetles who raise their young in decomposing mice to koala moms who feed their babies poop, you’ll realize that human mothers are doing a pretty good job!

Bianca Schulze: You’re welcome. And it’s just so great to have this gift to share with moms where we can just look on the light side and the bright side on the days that feel a bit harder. So next time you feel guilty about not getting enough done around the house or worried that you’re not doing a good enough job, remember: it could be worse! Now that you know more about the book “There Are Moms Way Worse Than You,” why not give it a read? It reminds you that you’re not alone in your struggles and are doing a good job. Bianca Schulze: Hi. Glenn. Welcome to the Growing Reader’s Podcast. Thanks so much for joining me today.Bianca Schulze: I love it. Well, thank you so, so much. And keep making us laugh. And keep making us smile. Thank you. Bianca Schulze: It’s for adults and parents in particular. And the title is There Are Moms Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent. And I mean, come on, just that title alone. Thank you. I don’t know a single parent who doesn’t sometimes need a little reminder of what a great job they’re doing.

A koala mom will feed her kids her own poop. Yes, poop. Panda moms will abandon one twin because raising two is, well, just too much. And every now and then a cuddly little hamster mom will —yup— eat her newborn pups. Glenn Boozan’s hopes for There Are Moms Way Worse Than You: Irrefutable Proof That You Are Indeed a Fantastic Parent.Well, what if I told you that there’s a book out there just for you? A book filled with stories of moms who are worse off than you? Quokkas’ life expectancy is about 10 years, and female quokkas can produce 17 offspring over a lifetime, with two joeys born each year, according to the Australian Museum. There Are Moms Way Worse Than You Book PDF is filled with funny and relatable stories about animal moms who make human moms look like parenting experts. For example: So stop feeling bad about feeding your kids fast food, there are worse things you could be feeding them. Like shit, apparently. Caring for rivals’ offspring is futile, so stallions have evolved strategies to prevent having to raise colts unrelated to them — including killing young foals, according to research published in the journal Applied Animal Ethology.

She’s the one you compare yourself to and, more often than not, come up short. You may even feel guilty for thinking that your struggles are somehow worth comparing to hers.

IGNOU Political Science Solution

Stallions fight on a marsh in the Camargue region of Provence in France. David Tipling/Education Images/Universal Images Group/Getty Images

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop