flexi Giant Professional L Tape 10 m black/ neon yellow

flexi Giant Professional L Tape 10 m black/ neon yellow

RRP: £78.65
Price: £39.325
£39.325 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Directions flexi users must be authorized to walk dogs, be familiar with how to walk dogs and be able to safely control the dog and keep it under observation at all times. Use this in conjunction with the Ancol bungee attachment (see my review for further details) for a truly pleasant dog walking experience. BUT, I think this only happened because I left it to soak in water and bleach for a while to try clean off all the dirt that had ingrained into it over the years.

Let your dog take the lead with the Flexi Giant Professional Tape Leash Black/Neon Yellow (10 m/50 kg). Reels in easily, and if needed, thanks to the tape you can grab hold of the extension without burning your fingers. Additionally, this Flexi Giant Tape Leash is perfect for nighttime walks due to its bright yellow color that can be seen at all times. At full extension it can sag, especially in wet weather, but that is easily remedied by holding it up a bit higher.The Flexi Giant Professional Tape Dog Lead has a 10 Metre tape and is suitable for dogs up to approximately 50Kg. An improvement to this lead would be the addition of a fixed length of lead so that the dog is not walking under foot. To prevent reactions between treatments and collar materials, collars should be removed during use of liquid flea treatments. I have made this improvement to ours, but could do with something about 3 feet long to really make it work properly.

The lead is in fact a strong tape made from black webbing and at the full extent, you have 10 metres to play with. When I first bought this lead the dog could not fully pull it out due to the strength of the spring that retracts the lead, I also thought it was quite heavy. I've used Flexi leads almost exclusively for much of the past 30 years, and the quality of their leads seems to vary greatly, with some lasting years and others barely a few months. It's just soild and you can see and feel how well its madeI bought the giant 10 meter version and currently useing it to walk a jack Russel to allow him plenty of length to run around as I can't let him off the lead as he runs away.This will let your dog roam around a distance of up to 10 meters, allowing them to sniff the whole perimeter. The only weakness, if you like, is that the brake is on/off (rathchet type) so when trying to slow a running dog can be a bit jerky. Without hesitation we opted for another flexi retractable lead, but wanted something a little different just in case the old one reappeared. The handle is strong and has a rubberised grip and if the webbing gets wet it is easy to pull out, lock open so it can dry.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop