zhongfei Lesbian wedding cake topper, same sex cake topper, mrs and mrs wedding cake topper

£5.73
FREE Shipping

zhongfei Lesbian wedding cake topper, same sex cake topper, mrs and mrs wedding cake topper

RRP: £11.46
Price: £5.73
£5.73 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a rustic wooden topper, consisting of two lovebirds with the words ‘’We Do’’ carved on the bird’s body and a jute ribbon tied below each bird. These toppers include an arrow and a heart made of gold plated wire, connected to your wife’s and your initials.

This shimmery topper includes the initial of the couple’s sir name. It is made of moss. It is the perfect topper to add a glitzy flair to your wedding cake. Made with love by House Creations Gifts on Etsy. 40. There’s Nothing More Beatiful Than Your Own Names Now, given that you have been preparing for a long time, you want all of it to mean something, right? This topper includes two cute penguins made out of clay, holding a bouquet with a small veil on their head. As I hold your hand today, I promise to respect and love you for the rest of my life. I vow to always be by your side, whether it's to toast your success or console you in your failure. Together, we'll make a safe place filled with love and understanding, where our spirits can grow and our souls can fly.

If you want to have a fun and playful wedding, you must choose a wedding cake topper that includes a fun and naughty feature. After all, cake toppers elevate the presentation of the cake and turn it into a gorgeous art piece. Playing around with your cake topper Wedding cake toppers are usually used to indicate the theme, tradition or simply mark your big day. These are cute and subtle wedding toppers, perfect for a lesbian wedding. It features the phrase “We Do” made out of a wire with a cute themed flower placed around the topper. This topper includes a silhouette of two brides of different heights looking at e one wearing a long gown and the other a suit. The best part about wedding cake toppers is that you can keep it with you as a remembrance after your wedding. Also, you may use it for the cake when celebrating your wedding anniversary every year.

Simple yet elegant wooden topper featured against a wooden heart. Both of these are separate, and it is perfect for an autumn-themed or countryside wedding. This is the cutest wedding topper ever! It includes two brides sitting on a white motorbike with bouquets in their hands. These skeleton bride’s toppers are perfect for a Halloween season wedding and will give your cake a dramatic look. This topper includes a laser cut out of the phrase ‘’She put a ring on it!’’ with a diamond ring right over it. This is just the right wedding cake topper for a lesbian wedding cake. Get this from Etsy. This is the perfect topper for a same-sex wedding cake. This topper includes a silhouette of two big diamond rings attached together, with Mrs. & Mrs. attached inside the rings.This post is all about celebrating love; we will help you out in choosing between 40 of the best lesbian wedding cake toppers for your big day.

There is nothing cuter than using cringy phrases as the wedding cake toppers. Phrases like ‘’She is my Lobster’’ carved on glittery material is the perfect cake topper. It will show your witty humor and bond with each other.Mrs and Mrs Lesbian Wedding Cake Topper in Wood (Customise with colour), by Alice Jade Designs on Etsy Below we’ve got a list with the top gay wedding cake toppers that will make your event stand out and your cake to look even more delicious.

These top 40 wedding cake toppers should help you in choosing the perfect topper for your cake. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know in the comments bellow. This topper includes two hummingbirds made out of lilac purple feather, attached to a tiny brown nest. There are many toppers you can choose from, and once you’ve got the right ideas, you can always customize it according to your preference to match it with your wedding theme.

There is one more thing that I would not want to forget – the wedding cake topper. If you have already forgotten about it all, do not panic, we’ve got you covered. This topper includes two pretty porcelain brides standing on a round wood surface, which also includes a small wood base and the names of the bride.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop