Blow Torch Solder-Tec Jeweller's Electronic Ignition Soldering Torch, Max. Temp. 1300°C Pro Kitchen Cooking Chefs Torch

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Blow Torch Solder-Tec Jeweller's Electronic Ignition Soldering Torch, Max. Temp. 1300°C Pro Kitchen Cooking Chefs Torch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please note - You must direct the flame at a45° angle, and with a distance of about 5 centimetres from your silver. If you do not fire at the correct angle you can cause damage to the torch.* Disappointing. Although I bought this torch a while ago, I've only used it a couple of times but when I tried to use it today, it didn't work.

Fit ALL Small Butane Tanks】Do not know what butane gas tank to buy? Or have no idea whether the butane canister at home does not fit our torch? Don’t worry, Sondiko cooking torch fits any brand of butane gas with whether long nozzle or short nozzle! For butane tank with long nozzle, refill the torch directly; for gas tank with short nozzle, add the red adapter included in the box to lengthen the nozzle, then refill the torch. Manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO9994. This torch really is easy to fill, lasts longer than the economy version, and is self-igniting.This torch is so much more powerful and I feel confident that it's fired all the way through - the firing time for my soldering projects has dropped too.

Refillable&Easy to Operate: Refill the kitchen torch with any brand of butane(Butane Gas Isn't Included), simply press the ignition button, light up with Piezo Ignition Technology. It is a portable&mini torch that you can take it for many outdoor activities like camping and BBQ. Versatile Culinary Torch】Up to 1371℃/2500℉ temperature with adjustable flame, this multipurpose cooking blow torch is not just a kitchen torch for baking, sous vide, searing meat and BBQ it also works for soldering, crafting, jewelry DIY and camping. This is so much better than I one I borrowed from my husband. Lighter and you and set it down, easy to fill. Warning – contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container or expose to temperatures above 50°C Hi Valerie, sorry to hear you're disappointed with the torch. It's a good quality, reliable torch so we're surprised to hear it's stopped working after only a couple of uses. Please do get in touch with us and let us know what you're having problems with, we can hopefully help!This is a small torch and only good for silver soldering, soldering or annealing small items. However, in model making and model engineering there’s a lot of small parts. The convenience of this is just perfect. Professional Creme Brulee Torch: This is SODNKIKO's professional creme brulee torch. The size of the flame is specially adjusted so that the pudding will not be burnt easily. Whether you are a beginner or a professional chef, you can easily control the heat. One-handed Operation&Vertical heating mode: The Cooking torch can be operated by one hand, design of the active switch is more ergonomic. You can free up another hand to do other things. With graphic design of torch base, when you use continuous flame mode, the torch can be placed on a flat surface for vertical heating. Fill with standard aerosol butane gas lighter refill (which you can buy from most supermarkets, tobacconists, hardware stores and news agent). PLEASE NOTE: Butane gas is NOT the same as lighter fluid - you must make sure you get gas, not fluid.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop