Neck Ice Pack - Soothing Pain Relief for Neck & Shoulder Pain. Cold Cervical Collar Compress Sits Above The Shoulders,Flexible,Reusable Freezer Gel Pad for Swelling,Injuries & Headaches (by Magic Gel)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neck Ice Pack - Soothing Pain Relief for Neck & Shoulder Pain. Cold Cervical Collar Compress Sits Above The Shoulders,Flexible,Reusable Freezer Gel Pad for Swelling,Injuries & Headaches (by Magic Gel)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Elliott says the cold can constrict blood vessels and help reduce the neurotransmission of pain to the brain. Applying a cold item to an inflamed area will help to to reduce the inflammation and reduce the pain. the same after work on my way to the tennis courts to train and finally in the evenings on the way home.

The objective of this study was to compare the analgesic efficacy of heat and cold in relieving pain from back and neck strains. I bring it when I am sitting at the park and my Husband takes it outside when he is doing yard work. Evanmore hot and cold packs are the ideal drug-free way to treat aches and pains and most soft tissue injuries!Apart from soft tissue injuries, cold treatment may help patients suffering from osteoarthritis, muscle strains and tendinitis.

Choice of heat or cold therapy should be based on patient and practitioner preferences and availability. Discover what causes cervical pain and how you can use cold therapy to feel better, every single time. Instead, we maintain a gentle approach that encourages the bones to move back naturally, resulting in a longer-lasting adjustment. An important thing to remember about cold therapy application is to attain numbness without burning the skin. If you suffer from whiplash it is advisable to use an icepack for 10 minutes every waking hour during the first 24-48 hours - however, it is always advisable to consult your doctor for any clarification.The inflammatory response can be part of a natural healing process of another underlying condition, but unfortunately can be quite painful. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Our neck gel ice pack is designed to provide targeted, soothing relief for neck pain and discomfort. The scientific partition design to prevent the gel from sliding down, widen the heightened neck design and lengthen the double shoulder design to meet the size needs of more people. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who suffered from migraines at the base of your skull that radiate in to your neck. The good news is there are several natural approaches you can try that help manage the pain and discomfort of a pounding headache. The goal is to permit the benefit of heat therapy for neck pain, without increasing swelling and produce a type of pumping action to increase blood circulation and reduce pooling of inflammation by alternating the decrease in circulation of ice therapy and the increase in circulation with heat therapy.The term “Lifetime” means the estimated lifetime of the product covered within the specific warranty. In the first instance, direct ice contact on the skin and possible cold burns will be avoided; in the second one, the heat will help to gradually adapt to the cold, improving its effects. Applying ice or heat to your neck can be challenging due to the contour of the cervical spine and shoulders. Soft Ice/Heat Compress Pack: Hot cold compress ice gel pack - use it as a microwavable heat pad for neck and shoulders and upper back or as cold packs for neck shoulders and back injuries that helps with sore neck, shoulders and upper spine.

Ice therapy can be additionally delivered to the neck through the use of a special therapeutic neck roll pillow for lying on your back. Because cold therapy impacts your nerve receptors and circulation, its application is strongly discouraged for patients with vascular and nerve issues, such as diabetes and Raynaud’s Syndrome.With the help of Nicolas Cage movies and my fancy new ice pack scarf thing, I hope I'll be feeling better soon. Placing an ice pack or ice cube on your Feng Fu spot is said to activate the body’s natural healing process, reducing tension and stress, helping prevent headache and other types of pain, improving your mood, digestion and sleep quality. Many of our wraps make ice application to the neck a simple task, allowing you to rapidly treat your neck pain. Other lesser common causes of neck pains are diseases, such as meningitis, and traumatic injuries, like whiplash. Avoid laying on a heat source as this can trap the heat and damage the skin, such as by possibly causing a blister or permanent darkening of the skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop