Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum for Women,100 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This thing also iches on my skin and I don't dare to smell it with my nose, it lives up to it's name "killer", there are plenty of cheap perfumes out there smelling much better than this wannabequeen. I've never smelled flowerbomb so i wouldn't know, but this to my nose smells a lot like lancome tresor la nuit, just less interesting, less complex, less potent, and more juvenile. What I mean by that is I get notes of dark heavier fruits rather than the citrus, fresh summery kinds of fruits. Killer Queen is much nicer than the above mentioned scents for a good reason - the forest fruits are really distinct and they are SOUR, especially teamed up with bergamot. The longevity is decent; it lasted me about 6 hours on my skin before reapplying, and the sillage is moderate.

If only this was stronger and lasted longer I would love this perfume, but with the performance issues I just like it. Very occasionally I smell some kinds of alcoholic fruits of the forest but this is a scent I can only smell when I'm not trying to smell it. I do get that LVEB vibe as others has mentioned and bit kind of reminds of a more powerful version of Between us by One direction which is a hidden gem that many people overlook which is good because it'll always be available and affordable. It is a seductive, sultry, well-balanced fragrance--suitable for those times you would like to rest in your own femininity.It's very sweet but not in the muddled saccharine way of many cheap gourmands, and I love that it doesn't just smell like straight up dessert. The base is fairly standard, creamy praline and grounding musk but both so sanitised that there’s no real weight to them. bottle because I wanted to try it, and still deciding if I will repurchase when I finish this little bottle. Blind bought a tester of this at an equivalent of 5 dollars for the full sized bottle and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

If they are popular teenage sisters, LVEB is the sister with the curated IG feed, while KQ is the sister who is lowkey on social media in general (despite being the celeb perfume I know lol).I received this for Christmas from my mum, who always puts a perfume in with my little selection of gifts and at first I was thinking "Oh dear, I think she might have gotten it a bit wrong this time! This is because it isn't too sweet, as much as sweetness is important to me in a perfume, it's not over-powering. It reminds me a younger,berryish sister of Lancome la vie but this one is less heavy and less sharp. La vie Est Belle's sweetness comes from praline and it's the cotton candy/hard candy smell that's also not the case here. Well at first it smelled quite basic and generic like nothing special in the least but I picked it up again and was really enchanted , seduced even .

That being said, you won't annoy anyone like you could wearing, say, La vie est belle, which I also had and enjoyed. I dislike this fragrance, Imagine mixing the delicious perfume Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor (red bottle) and add a couple drops of LVEB, now add a small drop of patchouli but wait you've added a whole bottle! Performance is terrible, it lasted about an hour and then I couldn’t smell it all, even on clothes, and the sillage is just as bad. This is a bit more hazy than the blue bottle, blue bottle simple and clean ish, this one sweet, haze and a bit maybe woodsy -in a celeb way, not realistic - maybe a super cheap version of la vie est belle, at a push?I find this to be much less sweet than my other sweet scents (flowerbomb, la vie est belle, fancy) maybe due to the berries and patchouli.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop