Alfred's Basic Adult All-In-One Piano Course (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course): Lesson * Theory * Technic, Comb Bound Book & CD: 1

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Alfred's Basic Adult All-In-One Piano Course (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course): Lesson * Theory * Technic, Comb Bound Book & CD: 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the songs were rather boring and no fun, but initially, every beginner's purpose is to learn to play well, and that's why I learned all the songs, including the boring ones. Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for the beginner looking for a truly complete piano course that includes lesson, theory, technic and popular repertoire in one convenient, all-in-one book.

With some determination, I have learned entirely from reading this book and have not taken any piano lessons. Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for use with a piano instructor for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. Finally, the choice of song material is outstanding, with some popular and familiar favourites mixed with tuneful originals, all adding to the fun and enjoyment of making music. I haven’t used it for as long, but I think it has a slight edge in that it’s more balanced in its pop/Classical approach, and it’s less hokey. Ainda estou no começo dos estudos, mas contente com meu progresso e já pensando em quando poderei iniciar os outros livros do mesmo método.

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands * I'm Gonna Lay My Burden Down * Jericho * Jingle Bells * Joy to the World! Drawing upon his musical experiences, Morty oversaw the development of instructional publications for accordion, guitar, piano, and drums; performance music for band, orchestra, chorus, and music theory. There's a sizeable amount of theory included and a good range of pieces, as well as some decent material on chords.

The second Alfred Adult book has 15 chapters (some quite small), including an extensive review section as the first chapter, and contains 42 pieces.

Put the two together (Alfred's and Fundamental Keys) and you have a spectacular combination that will give you the opportunity to develop real skills at the piano.

Includes a "Just for Fun" section and an "Ambitious" section for the student who will devote a little extra effort toward learning some of the great masterworks that require additional practice. Instead of memorizing chords, students learn how to derive them regardless of what key they are playing in. All deliveries within the UK are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or 24-Hour Parcelforce dependent on weight.I haven’t yet found a series that I consider A+, but I haven’t done too much exploring – something I plan on doing more of this year. Certainly the pieces in Book One are "corny" and there's a lot of block chord playing in the left hand, but, the method is a guide for Adults who don't have to stick rigidly to it. Play with a metronome to help you keep the rhythm (there are free metronome apps available for your iPad). However, like others have said, not everyone likes those songs - even I barely have 7 or 8 favourites in the whole book.

This comprehensive course adds such features as isometric hand exercises, finger strengthening drills, and written assignments that reinforce each lesson's concepts. Today we’re going to take a look at what Level 1 offers and there is a link at the bottom of this blog where you can purchase this book along with the other two in the series. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.But those 3-note right-hand chords are a real challenge for most learners, which is why this tends to be a sticking piece. and thought I'd try and learn from scratch properly rather than the other ludicrous home-spun method I invented. It leaves no holes in learning and while you won't be a piano master at the end of it, you will move from stage to stage in a manner that's smooth. At the completion of this course, the student will have learned to play some of the most popular music ever written and will have gained a good understanding of basic musical concepts and styles.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop