DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System

DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The DJI RSC 2 doesn’t reinvent the gimbal. Broadly speaking, it’s a sculpted grip topped by a three-axis array of motorized arms. But look more closely and you’ll spot several significant changes compared to the Ronin-SC.

One work around I noticed that one could do is to just leave the RS2 turned on during charging, and double tap the power button so that the gimbal motors aren't unnecessarily running; however, the screen still stays on during this charge. I'd rather not have to leave the RS2 on just to also charge the RavenEye offline. Maybe a firmware update could fix this so that when the RS2 recognizes power to the handle, when powered off, and RavenEye is connected, that power is also delivered to the RavenEye for charging offline as well. Thank you for this consideration. It has been a strange few years for Oli Brown. The blues guitarist, who released his debut solo album Open Road in 2008 at the age of 19 and then formed RavenEye in 2014, found himself reevaluating his whole career path as the pandemic bore down. Thankfully, for fans of the Norfolk singer/songwriter/guitarist, things are looking up again. All the time these easy stuff are always overlooked.Engineers and companies do all the advanced stuff perfectly but the super basics aren't covered leaving people lost for possibly ever after giving up. One work around I noticed that one could do is to just leave the RS2 turned on during charging, and double tap the power button so that the gimbal motors aren't unnecessarily running; however, the screen still stays on during this charge. I'd rather not have to leave the RS2 on just to also charge the RavenEye offline. Maybe a firmware update could fix this so that when the RS2 recognizes power to the handle, when powered off, and RavenEye is connected, that power is also delivered to the RavenEye for charging offline as well. Thank you for this consideration. has seen the band play a successful UK headline tour in January/February plus the direct support slot for The Darkness on their US tour in April/May. This tour helped 'Breaking Out,' make its' debut on Billboard's Heatseekers chart proving that touring and delivering live still drives sales.

The RavenEye Image Transmission System connects to the mounted camera through HDMI. The camera’s video feed is processed by RavenEye and is subsequently delivered in HD to the connected DJI Ronin app through a wi-fi connection. This is all achieved with a latency of just 60ms. The HD connection can extend up to 200m, making it ideal even on larger sets.

It is an interesting and yet sobering thought that you could lose money on a tour with KISS, but Oli makes some valid points. At no point did he come across as ungrateful and I know he wouldn’t have changed most of that experience. We moved on to the energy that Oli and Raveneye put into their live shows. I tell Oli he was the antithesis of a Blues guitarist, one minute jumping off the drum riser, then on someone’s shoulders. Is this the natural extension of how he performed? Is it all natural or was there an element of ‘I’ve got to put on a show as well?’ When i first got the Raveneye I was really sceptic at first with the wifi connection and how well it will connect or if there is going to be any delay. But I can assure you, it's none of that. I think at that point I thought I was gonna be like a blues superstar,” he laughs. “I think in my head I was like, yeah, this is it. It’s gonna be massive. We’re gonna be like the next Stevie Ray Vaughan. I felt pretty good about myself and confident, and I was ready to kind of take the world by storm.”Alternatively, RavenEye is available as part of the DJI RS2 Pro Combo or the DJI RSC2 Pro Combo . If you’re tossing up between the standard RS2/RSC2 and their respective Pro Combos, RavenEye is the best reason to upgrade! Totally agree with this although I have found on the new documentation that the Raveneye will accept a charge from a 5V 2A source on it's own so at least there is that. But yes, for the sake of maximizing full batteries across the board it would be good if they daisy chained since it already takes a charge from the RS 2 battery when on. iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone se.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop