LIPSTICK QUEEN Shade Shifting Lipstick

LIPSTICK QUEEN Shade Shifting Lipstick

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was seriously doubtful, BUT curiosity got the best of me and so I purchased the entire collection the beginning of Summer from ULTA. Upon contact with the lips, its emerald green colour transforms into a unique rosebud pink shade, which changes depending on your natural colouring, warmth and pH level.

I am tempted to try the others but I really liked the colour of the Frog Prince one and its longevity! As an aside – how do you gorgeous Beauty Bloggers take such lovely photographs of the product on yourself? Testament to the frog prince being so hydrating that I treat it like a lip balm, albeit a very expensive one. I would love to use that as a party trick and make some people super worried when I whip it out :-D. Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil (Olus / Huile Vegetale), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire De Candelilla), Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire D´Abeille), Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Red 21 (Ci 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).I did use a primer before applying the lipstick, and found that it helped make the color last longer and kept my lips moisturized. I got a surprise, late birthday gift this week that turned out to be surprising in more ways than one! It instantly reminded me of the Lipstick Queen frog princess lipstick that was all the rage a few years ago!

Lipstick: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil (Olus / Huile Vegetale), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire De Candelilla), Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire D´Abeille), Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 (Ci 45380). Absolutely adore the colour of this- as it adapts to your PH, it will show up differently on everyone, but for me it is a lovely soft pink/mauve. Blusher: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Vegetable Oil (Olus / Huile Vegetale), Isopropyl Myristate, Polyisobutene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire De Candelilla), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire D'abeille), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 (Ci 45380).

This world-renowned lipstick uses Lipstick Queen's famous pH-reacting technology, which instantly morphs into your own unique shade, working in perfect harmony with your complexion. As soon as it touches the lips, the green reacts with their warmth and pH to create a rosebud pink shade suitable for any complexion. Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop