Mane ‘n Tail Detangler Spray – The Tangles and Knots Solution – pH Balanced Formula. Helps to Eliminate Tangles and Knots, Natural herbal extracts, Helps Prevent Hair Loss – for All Hair Types

£0.67
FREE Shipping

Mane ‘n Tail Detangler Spray – The Tangles and Knots Solution – pH Balanced Formula. Helps to Eliminate Tangles and Knots, Natural herbal extracts, Helps Prevent Hair Loss – for All Hair Types

RRP: £1.34
Price: £0.67
£0.67 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I use it all the time and within a few sprays on the mane and tail it brushes through straight away! Promotes a long-lasting sheen with UV protection and ensures easy combing and extraordinary smoothness. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.

It helps to repel dust and dirt, too, saving you plenty of grooming time while keeping your horse’s mane and tail in tip-top condition. This mane and tail detangler spray also deters flies and insects, removes dust and dirt from the coat, helping to prevent stains. For a super easy detangler, take a half cup of your favorite conditioner, add that to a spray bottle, fill the bottle with water, shake it and you have just created a mane and tail detangler that works every bit as good as the expensive name brand detanglers. It leaves a non-greasy, non-sticky natural shine that doesn’t attract dust and allows mud to be easily brushed from hair. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.Any shortfall in or change to the Goods delivered shall be made in writing to us and the carrier within three days of receipt of the Goods, otherwise such claims cannot be entertained. Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated. Mane N Tail Detangler Spray 12oz The solution for hard to comb hair Detangler benefits: Exclusive pH balanced formula that is easy to use and helps eliminate tangles and knots and the appearance of dry split ends. It contains wheat pentavitin, which stops itching, prevents dry skin and moisturises, and pro-vitamin B5 to encourage healthy, shiny, soft and voluminous hair.

So for 3 months leading upto the show he was fed NAF linseed oil, and show prep bathed in NAF wash and show dark coat shampoo.I use my detangling spray weekly as a little goes a long way, it leaves my mares mane and tail feeling silky soft and glistening with a lovely shine. You might need a different size, or the colour may not be as expected - you may even have just changed your mind.

My favorite product is the MANE AND TAIL DETANGLER, I just love the smell, it is so easy to use and lasts for days. The next step is to get him shiny enough to visit HRH The Queen as 90 Fell ponies provide a guard of honour at Windsor Castle in celebration of the Queen's 90th Birthday.How I use this mane and tail spray is slightly different from other mane and tail spray that tends to be silicone which can be slippery when riding where the Mastercare does not so I tend to spray the forelock mane and tail liberally and massage it in on the forelock , mane and the dock of the tail and make sure to sorta the bottom . The planned strikes involve CWU members in different areas of our organisation, with each area taking strike action on different days.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop