Donner Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones with 4 Mic Clear Calls, 12mm Drivers, App for Custom EQ, 32H Playtime, Fast Charging, Transparency - Dobuds ONE, White

£109.995
FREE Shipping

Donner Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones with 4 Mic Clear Calls, 12mm Drivers, App for Custom EQ, 32H Playtime, Fast Charging, Transparency - Dobuds ONE, White

RRP: £219.99
Price: £109.995
£109.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dobuds ONE also usesdual-mic beamforming in its ENC process and the Wind Noise Resistant technology to provide noise-free phone calls. Each earbud contains four built-in microphones, two of which are utilized to measure and process environmental sounds respectively. It avoids windward noise in a windy area when combined with the anti-noise construction on the outside of the earphones and the operation of an unique iOS/Android app, Donner Control.

The Donner Control app (available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store) allows you granular control over all of the features, esp. Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and gesture controls. A thing to note, is that the maximum volume level isn't as high as most competitors. There should be enough volume for most people, and it's definitely not as restricted as the recently reviewed FiiTii HifiAir, but some may still want it louder. What if you’re not getting exactly what you want out of the earbuds? Donner has you covered with an intelligent app that connects directly to the DoBuds One buds. The app lets you tweak EQ settings, alter the power display, and customize several usability features to ensure your earbuds meet your exacting standards. ANC y Transparencia correctos sin más. No esperes que te aísle de tu entorno por qué no va a ocurrir, aunque se nota si lo activas con ruidos continuos como aires acondicionados, ventiladores, ruido de tráfico y demás.I am really not sure if any of these earbuds are genuine "noise canceling" as the pairs I do have (I have a few) all claim to be, but really it's more; muffles some and amplifies others (my kid's voices seem to be amplified, but I will admit does certainly take the edge off). The set came with the ear pods, charger cable (without the plug) 5 changeable earpads, sizes xsmall, small, 2 medium, (one set is already on the ear pods) and large, the instruction manual and finally the charger/carrying case. Sound quality while listening to music is great and these buds come with three built-in EQs, and boom-filled bangers handle monstrous lows like a pro. Sadly, there's no companion to let you tweak the sound profile to suit your preference, but Music (the default), Bass Boost, and Podcast serve listeners well.

hours (ANC on); 8 hours (ANC off); 26 hours (charging case with ANC on); 32 hours (charging case with ANC off) I bought these to replace some lost Apple Earpods. One big difference between the Earpods and Donner Earbuds is that they have silicone eartips. If you're looking for earbuds that just sit in your ears without making a seal, these are not for you. For me, that's a plus -- I didn't realize how much I missed that noise-cancelling seal until I switched to these. Not everything hits the mark though. There’s no way to assign and personalize the controls, and we're also surprised by the absence of wear detection to auto-pause content when removing the buds. The charging case is nicely compact though and small enough to be a neat key-fob addition. First thing was the pairing. This was super easy and instant, opened them, turned on my Bluetooth and there they were. The Dobuds has lifted lows. Lower mid-tones, like darker electronic tones and drums, are quite boosted and give the sound a warm character. The mid-bass has a full, strong and deep thump that can be a little muddy, but it's not too aggressive. On top, the sub-bass can rumble heavy, deep, and loose. The bass has more power than tightness, but it's a fun performer.

Donner Dobuds ONE Manual | This Is All You Need To Know! Donner Dobuds ONE Manual | How to Pair / Connect? To iOS and Android phones To activate or deactivate the ANC mode in the Donner Dobuds ONE, all you have to do is to press the multifunction touch button on the right earbud three times. Credits: DONNER Donner Dobuds ONE Manual | How to Charge Earbuds The sound quality is excellent. It doesn't cancel noise as much as I think it should for being advertised as noise canceling, but that wasn't something I was concerned about. The functions are easy to use and don't take long to learn. They are very touch-sensitive and it can be easy to accidentally increase or decrease the volume. That's really the only issue I've had with them and it's not even a big concern. If this happens, it may be because the earbuds are dirty or the volume is set low. To fix this, you can do the following: Step 6: Open the charging case. After that, the earbuds will turn on automatically. Also, you can press and hold the multifunction touch button on both earbuds for about 1 second.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop