Hey Duggee Woof Duggee Soft Toy

Hey Duggee Woof Duggee Soft Toy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Children love Duggee and this stunning toy helps develop language, build confidence and spark your little one’s imagination. Whether they’re cuddling up on the sofa watching Hey Duggee or adventuring together in the garden, kids are sure to love spending time with this snuggly new friend. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can't be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

With super-soft textured fabrics and fun floppy ears, he is the perfect friend for cuddle time, play time and adventure time. Talking Hey Duggee has a very smiley embroidered face making is suitable for even the youngest Duggee fans! This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you. Hey Duggee Talking Duggee Soft Toy plays his signature Woof Woof sounds with a gentle squeeze of his body!Give talking Hey Duggee soft Toy a great big Duggee hug to hear him talk and lots more fun Duggee sounds from the TV show. I probably trust her with these things more than her sister who couldn’t be more clumsy if she tried! Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I was a Brownie too, it was held in my school hall so I'd go home to my grandparents for Tea and then back to school for Brownies! In his smart uniform with 4 cool badges embroidered on the front, the leader of the Squirrel Club has never looked so cute and huggable. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. She really enjoyed filling out the little sheets to earn her own badges and was pleased as punch when she had ticked everything off and got her badge!

With super-soft textured fabrics and fun floppy ears Woof Woof Duggee Soft Toy is the perfect friend for cuddle time, play time and adventure time!

Both toys have been a real hit with the girls and would make a great present for other little ones too. We have also been loving the Hey Duggee Woof Woof cuddly toy which plays phrases and the theme tune when you press on his badges.Please note: a signature is required for most deliveries so please choose an address where someone is in. LJ doesn’t really watch too much tv, it doesn’t really grab her attention in the same was it did for Little G when she was that age. With super-soft textured fabrics and fun songs and phrases, Woof Woof Duggee Soft Toy is the perfect friend for cuddle time, play time and adventure time!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop