The World’s Worst Parents

The World’s Worst Parents

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Charlie Wilcox caught the world’s attention in 2011 when she revealed she’d smoked 3,500 cigarettes during the course of her pregnancy. It was pretty upsetting to imagine the possibilities of how that kid’s life was going to be. I know it’s not a huge deal, and I’m not a parent so I try my best not to judge others, but force feeding a child sugar filled energy drinks on a hot day in replacement of water seems to be the first sign that the guidance in that family isn’t going to be the best. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL! I LOVE THE ENDING! AND THE BEGINING AND THE MIDDLE! THIS STORY IS A OVERALL 5 START IN MY BOOK! Its about an Upper-Class twit. He meets another Upper-Class twit called Lady Lavonia Lavish. She was a rather even more of a posh upper-class twit if I say more myself. The ending was IMMACULATE. It was perfect maybe even more than perfect! It was mind-boggling funny! Well......I guess thats what you get for being a twit! One- David Walliams making another addition to his 'World's Worst' series after Worst Children and Worst Teachers. I was nice to him because I felt bad for him and I guess in his mind, that meant we were friends so I got to know him slightly better than you would a standard coworker. He did have a learning disability (so helicopter mom’s got a valid concern) but he wasn’t retarded or slow. He was a fully capable adult.

I read this book in English. It had some laughs, but I didn't find it all that original. Reminiscent of Roald Dahl (including the drawing style), Dr. Suess (love of alliteration and playful language) and Captain Underpants (the last of 10 stories was about an embarrassing mom joining with her kids to fight killer toilets). The only reason I know the names of the kids across the street is that their mother is constantly screaming at them from her perch on the porch. An interested buyer called and arranged to make the dodgy transaction in Texas. However, upon realising there were no lawyers on hand or documents to sign, the buyer got cold feet and reported the woman to the fuzz. I really enjoyed reading this book and found it very entertaining and fun to read. Each of the parents personalities are so different and make reading the book a lot more enjoyable. Some of the parents weren’t even that bad! Or turned out to be great near the end of there story, after they learnt their lesson. The night before we’re supposed to leave, we’re getting our costumes together and Timmy and Crystal get into one of the worst screaming matches I’ve ever heard. It’s loud, it’s angry, objects have gone airborne. Crystal is screaming/crying and we go in to make sure they aren’t hitting each other. Timmy has her in a chokehold. He’s got a huge knot on his head. She threw something at his head. “Don’t worry, I know how to restrain her when she gets like this. She’ll be fine.”The boy is also the 5th child in his family. All of his siblings are sisters and the son knows that his dad kept trying until he got his boy that he could groom into a football star. That’s a lot to live up to and my mind immediately went to Todd Marinovich when I met the dad. Obviously, I'm not in the target market for this book (age 7-12 years), but I've been curious about Walliams' authorship for a long time. I had seen one of his books at the local bookstore, and I had to wonder about the star of "Little Britain" becoming such a popular children's writer that his books were translated into Norwegian. In 2012, new mum Brittany Hill was arrested for trying to sell her four-month-old baby in the classifieds section of her local newspaper. Read this to guarantee some amazing laughs. You will enjoy it by yourself as well as in sharing with the little ones around you. Don't get me wrong....this is a great story, but I didn't get how she is one of the worlds worst parent. She is her son's teacher but she isn't crazy about her son to become the no.1 student or be the top of his class. The story is basically about a mother who is her sons teacher as well but the son doesn't want the school to know that. Then he gets into a fight and his mother saves him and then he tells the entire school that Miss Tutelage is actually his mother. I am just not really big fan of this story personally.

I honestly don’t have a bad word to say about this book. I was genuinely laugh out loud funny, the stories were interesting and the illustrations were visually stunning. As an adult reading this book I had a wonderful reading experience, so I can only image the joy this book would bring to its target audience. kids are always naked, even when strangers are over and often are running through the halls of their apartment building naked and alone. Our Reading Den is a place for you and your child to discover and share books, find new authors and explore stories. Here is a library of books created by a community of parents and children where you can browse books that others have enjoyed and recommended. A woman posted a video to a local Facebook group I’m in last night. The video was captioned “teaching my 9 year old gun safety!”Baby Poppy was eventually born underweight and premature, but Charlie insists there’s no correlation. It was, like, totally a coincidence. My ex girlfriend and I had been dating for 3 years at the time this story takes place (let’s call her Caitlin). She herself had a friend who had taken an interest in her (let’s call him Timmy) and she had set him up with one of her friends (let’s call her Crystal). Once again the collaboration between David Walliams and Tony Ross was absolutely perfect. Tony Ross’ illustrations added an extra dimension to David Walliams’ wonderful stories. I honestly cant wait to see what these two come out with next. I try not to think this – I work in child protective services and that means I have to find every possible way I can to reach parents to change behaviors, lifestyles, etc that threaten the safety or wellbeing of their children. Sure, some parents are embarrassing – but they’re NOTHING on this lot. These are ten tales of the world’s most spectacularly silly mums and deliriously daft dads.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop