USG Sheetrock 'The Dimpler' Drywall Screw Setter Bit - Reversible with Clutch

USG Sheetrock 'The Dimpler' Drywall Screw Setter Bit - Reversible with Clutch

RRP: £21.71
Price: £10.855
£10.855 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you want to use a decking screwdriver or the 15 dollar dimpler, you can use whatever bit you need as they are removable.

I havent use dimpler yet but after quick test was working great which will enable me to erect drywall a lot faster than before.As another poster said though, the dw screwgun nor the 2 dollar insert bit nor the dimpler will help you with deck screws. The main problem is that neither is adjustable, and combinations of framing, DW consistency, technique, and phase of the moon can mean they over or (more often) under drive the screw. With square-drive, you may have to turn the drill 45° before it engages the screw (since it 4-sided) whereas the star-drive seems to simply "find" the screw. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This closeness also enables EDMA to develop tools that save time and effort for construction workers who sometimes work alone on a site and always have more to do.

Use a long bit holder and work off the floor easy most of the time, and you can see the end so helps control depth. The thing is, a difference in 1/32" in bit length can make a difference in how well the thing sets the screws. As a professional, a lot is expected of you: speed, reliability, competence, endurance – in short: excellent results.Their use offers the easiest and most effective way to install drywall screws into plasterboard, plywood and other similar materials. For most DIYers who aren't driving screws 8 hours a day this is probably acceptable, or at least worth a shot. Sometimes, I'll just run my drill/driver on the drill setting, and set the clutch, so that it starts slipping when the screw is close to full depth.

This enables EDMA to grasp their needs and feedback, which is incorporated into the development of ever more efficient tools. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Meaning the screw tip will be more exposed and allow for the screw to be driven into the drywall way to deep thus defeating the purpose of this tool.Obviously the simple collared bit wears out fast and strips the screws a bit, but they're cheap, and they work almost as well as the clutch type.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop