Elmer’s Glue Slime Magical Liquid Solution | 259 mL Bottle (Up to 4 Batches) | Washable & Kid Friendly | Great for Making Slime

£2
FREE Shipping

Elmer’s Glue Slime Magical Liquid Solution | 259 mL Bottle (Up to 4 Batches) | Washable & Kid Friendly | Great for Making Slime

RRP: £4.00
Price: £2
£2 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With summer right around the corner, we love sending the kids outside with a sensory bin filled with slime! I’ve shared quite a few of our edible slime recipes, but here’s one that is a favorite for holidays, it’s a really fluffy slime and in this case, a fluffy slime recipe that is perfect for fall because it’s a wonderful orange color and also happens to be super easy to make. PVA stands for polyvinyl acetate and is a type of polymer that reacts with Elmer’s Magical Liquid (or other slime activators) to create stretchy slime. When it comes to sensory play, the texture of your slime is what kids (and adults) enjoy the most. That’s why I think homemade slime recipes are so popular. Regular slime is great. But fluffy slime is better!

Once your slime is at your desired consistency, add in your pink glitter. We love ultra glittery slime, so we used 3 tablespoons of pink glitter. Gingerbread Man Slime – this batch of slime is made with gold glitter glue, slime activator AND wooden gingerbread man cutouts from Hobby Lobby!

On Instagram

While I still love the “science experiment” aspect of mixing up slime recipes with multiple ingredients, if you want the easiest glow in the dark slime recipe, this is it! Next, measure out 1/4 cup of Elmer’s Magical Liquid and add to the mixing bowl with the glow in the dark glue. Mix will with a spoon or spatula. Slime will begin to form into a cohesive ball as you stir. Today we’re sharing how to make this ultra sparkly, glitter infused princess slime for girls. If you have a little girl who loves all things pink, glittery and princess, this slime is perfectly suited to her.

Parents or another adult should make the slime. This type of slime should not be used with children 3 and younger or any child who may try to eat the slime. Elmer’s Magical Liquid is an all-in-one slime activator. It’s the “magic” ingredient that turns your regular old glue into super stretchy slime! You can make slime without the hassle of complicated recipes! Keep reading to see how we made our 2-ingredient glow in the dark slime, plus our verdict on Elmer’s Magical Liquid!

If you can’t find Elmer’s Magical Liquid, try either of these easy slime recipes made with different activators: We’ve said it before, but once you start making slime for your kids, you’re not going to want to stop! Related: Use this glow in the dark slime to make our glowing Galaxy Slime! What IS Elmer’s Magical Liquid? If you aren’t looking for white glue slime, maybe you would like some of our edible slime recipes. I like those because I can usually find most ingredients at the dollar store. They aren’t toxic. And they usually smell really good too!

But most of all – when it comes right down to it – easy slime recipes will be the best for both your budget and your sanity – and still be the perfect way to enjoy a fun activity with the kids! I’m always looking for new ways to have the best time and I usually find that happens when I simplify things. Favorite Slime Recipes Read or watch the video below to see how make a batch for your kiddo! How To Make Pink Princess SlimeIf your child has sensitive skin, use gloves while playing with the slime or watch them to be sure the slime isn’t irritating to the skin. Mermaid Slime – perfect for an under-the-sea theme! Best part? This one was done with glow-in-the-dark glue! I’m also not a fan of glitter slime recipe (gah.. glitter!!). I do love colorful slime, and so do kids – so I think that’s why this fluffy slime is such a win.This type of slime is affordable and great for young kids. We’ve found it to be the perfect fluffy slime recipe and let me tell you, fluffiness matters! For your convenience in re-creating our easy glow in the dark slime, we’ve included shop-able ad links to the products we used. Our disclosure policy is available here. What You Need

Have you tried making fluffy slime? I feel like we’ve tried all of the slimes but in our search for THE fluffiest slime, we kept coming up empty handed.While Elmer’s magical liquid makes itsuper simple to make slime at home with your kids, there are a few things to keep in mind. That’s why I was intrigued when I heard about Elmer’s Magical Liquid, which allows you to make slime, like our glow in the dark slime, with only two ingredients! Until we recently discovered Elmer’s Magical Liquid and let me tell you, it’s a slime game changer. We’ve tried all kinds of slime activators and this fluffy slime recipe uses minimal ingredients for the perfect kid’s craft activity! Even the video doesn’t do it justice. Once you make this girly slime, be sure to take it outside and watch the glitter catch all the light. It’s mesmerizing!!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop