XERJOFF 1861 NAXOS EAU DE PARFUM 100ML

XERJOFF 1861 NAXOS EAU DE PARFUM 100ML

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With me the Naxos wins. And yet I can put everyone the P.H. to the heart. A very great, sweet fragrance and for this price great cinema. The P.H. hits directly on the twelve and is, like all Muglers always a little synthetic. But that does the fragrance no harm. You have to be dressed appropriately to do this fragrance justice. With a pair of sweatpants one will certainly not succeed. So let's finally get to the two protagonists of today's review and let's dissect them both precisely. So.....let's get started:

I'll keep this short. I did the head-to-head comparison at work with a couple of colleagues and mates. Here the P.H. was surprisingly clearly in front. I have a colleague who is perfume crazy herself and for her was (without me naming the fragrances in advance!) the Naxos winner. My wife also thinks it's better. Nevertheless, the Mugler wins in my poll! But I don't want to wash it off No, actually the sadistic thought of wearing Naxos on a hot summer day comes to my mind. The fight was not a real one, too big are the differences. - and the I close my review with a sentence I was allowed to read somewhere to the two fragrances. When I smelled Naxos the first time, my expectations, driven by quite a few social media entries, were so high that the fragrance could never have met them.And "Giardino Naxos" is about 50 kilometers south of Messina; the place belongs to this municipality.

Again, the Mugler is not bad. The first two hours very well perceptible, however, he floods from the beginning of no rooms and then also becomes clearly skin closer. Again wins here the Naxos. This one doesn't want to fill any rooms (but of course it still does with more than three sprays), but radiates evenly beyond an arm's length - and that for hours. Simply perfect! Not too intrusive but definitely noticeable to everyone in the immediate vicinity. Even after 6 hours with each hug still present!The Xerjoff-bearer lowers his gaze to the strange figure and answers modestly as he is: "But no, I don't think I am better, I am better" Let's move on to the Naxos. And what can I say? To this fragrance I think so much was said, but I describe you briefly my impression. This "morning after" is not gruesome; no, it is full of tender swaying fragrance, full of warmth - and it wears a smile, like a silky billowing negligee. Incidentally, for some time it has been possible to host events on the roof of this structure: the view over Rome is often more impressive than the people who meet there.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop