Byredo BLANCHE EDP 100 ml

Byredo BLANCHE EDP 100 ml

RRP: £249.90
Price: £124.95
£124.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. I feel a bit captured by Blanche but not in any passionate way, maybe more of a comfort scent – I’m going to be really decadent and spritz it on my sheets because it has a languidness about it that makes me feel that’s the right place for it. Bottom notes of blonde woods, musk and sandalwood solidify the bouquet with a quiet but decadent finish.

Blanche Eau de Parfum 100 ml | BYREDO

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Look out for our Project Earth banner to find reusable items that can be refilled with your favourite formulas. Hair Perfume offers a light but long-lasting mist of scent, leaving hair luminous, refreshed, and subtly perfumed throughout the day. his striking new collector’s edition marks a first in Byredo history as Blanche is reimagined with a white cap and labelless, completely clear bottle; a classic undressed to its most essential form. I can see from my 2015 review of the hair mist that I found the scent then very clean but seemingly failed to pick up on the skin nuances.To confirm that a BYREDO product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.

BYREDO Designer Perfume - Designer Eau de Parfum | BYREDO

Amp up your eye make-up with shadow palettes in hues ranging from smoky chocolates to vibrant brights. On the one hand, a touch of sandalwood and musk take it to a raw sensual level – laundry, sheets, the bodies that fill both, but on the other hand, the dot of rose makes me think of clean baby hair! For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.An aldehyde hit softens into delicate rose; through sandalwood and musk, the allure and intimacy of human touch. Space NK does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Space NK to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Bibliothèque Eau De Parfum: Alcohol, parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), alpha-isomethyl ionone, cinnamyl alcohol, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, bht, cinnamal. Expertly designed brushes by Byredo are precise yet easy to use, allowing you to blend eyeshadows together for a custom combination. Rose of No Man's Land Eau De Parfum : Alcohol, parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), hydroxycitronellal, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ethylhexyl salicylate, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl alcohol, eugenol.

Byredo | Perfumes and Candles | Space NK Byredo | Perfumes and Candles | Space NK

Any fragrance designed to connect the olfactory senses to that of skin and body is going to throw up different things to different people. This one from Byredo is my favourite for a perfume and I love that I can wear it daily and throughout the year. Handy multi-tasking colour sticks can be used on lips or to bring a healthy wash of colour to cheeks. Featuring a host of skincare and makeup treats, these beauty showstoppers will please everyone (including yourself) on your gift list.With the soft, rosy scents of aldehyde, pink pepper and white rose, the top notes establish an intoxicating and invigorating impression. Byredo's Eau de Parfum discovery set features 6 x 2 ml vials of iconic scents: Bal d'Afrique, Bibliothèque, Blanche, Gypsy Water, Mojave Ghost and Rose of No Man's Land. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop