Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Furthermore, you could be using EXOS 9 while it is charging, which means that you are both going to have a virtually unlimited listening time, but you will also have access to the best sound possible, as the battery will filter the noise that is usually associated with using something powered directly from the wall wart. Auxillary input, USB Type-A Port to charge your device(s), and a Micro USB port for software/firmware updates.

Overall, the stereo and soundstage is much better on S1000DB, though, so if you want a Stereo setup, S1000DB is really good, while if you’re looking for a reliable speaker to throw a party with, EXOS 9 will serve you well for a long time to come. Aiwa has a simple formula for delivering serious audio equipment without compromise - we have the best acoustic talent, we put our money into the highest quality components and we offer world-class service. The Aiwa Exos-9 Reviews app is an essential tool for anyone looking for a reliable and high-quality portable Bluetooth speaker. The Exos 9 brings its own unique approach to the table with a design that isn’t going to satisfy everyone’s tastes, and we have to appreciate the risk that Aiwa took with the Exos 9 design, opting for something out of the box, rather than relying on the traditional design style found in most party speakers.INCREDIBLE AIWA SOUND: This portable bluetooth speaker will blow you away with 200 Watts of continuous power, a deep bass and distortion-free loud volume.

I never purchased anything from Aiwa before but definitely would from the quality of sound from this speaker. Five built-in speakers and 200 watts of continuous power ensure your music will be heard loud and clear — even in the great outdoors. The base production in this speaker is also top notch, easily filling a fairly large room with supreme sound.I just moved recently, in a place that’s even smaller than before, and it is interesting to note that even before, when I lived in the larger location, I still couldn’t take proper photos of the unboxing of EXOS9. I will be honest here, I have unboxed EXOS 9 and had a lot of fun doing so, but I couldn’t really take any photos, because the speaker itself was really big, and the package was even larger. This being said, there’s a lot more to talk about before we get to the sound, and one of the most important questions is about the input(s) of EXOS 9, and well, you have your selection of AUX and Bluetooth.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop