Love Me Do: the friends-to-lovers feelgood new rom-com from the Sunday Times bestselling author of the I Heart series

£4.495
FREE Shipping

Love Me Do: the friends-to-lovers feelgood new rom-com from the Sunday Times bestselling author of the I Heart series

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A feelgood, sunshine-filled, friends-to-lovers romcom, Love Me Do is a dreamy summer love story, perfect for fans of Christina Lauren and Emily Henry. Speechify lets you listen to any text, including all books in the world with the best voices out there! Unfortunately for Phoebe her sister has to leave immediately and she is left to explore the city with her sister's personal trainer Bel and Ren, the hot guy next door. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The plot starts off with a crisis, a woman trying to discovering what she wants, getting involved with new people. The only steamy scene took place toward the very end of the book and truthfully, you could blink and miss it.Overall, I highly recommend this book if you're looking for something extra sweet, motivational, and entertaining, making it a perfect summer read. After coming out of a rough relationship Phoebe decides to go off to LA to spend time with her successful big sister Susanne. Then Phoebe meets an old time movie star Myrna after delivering some mail to her that was accidentally delivered to their house and they strike up an unexpected friendship because Myrna is a formidable figure and decided it was to be.

I managed to read this book over two days, which as a mother of three, rarely happens but I just absolutely loved this story and wanted to spend as much time with the characters as possible. Having never been LA, despite my sister living there for a few years, I enjoyed exploring it alongside the characters. Phoebe keeps her emotions close and guarded but she is a fixer and loves to help others and hear their sagas. She goes on holiday to visit her hight-flying sister, in Hollywood Hills, is left to her own devices for a few days as her sister has to work, and ends up getting an eyeful from a possible pervert next-door neighbour, who turns out to be much the opposite, as well as rather hot!Phoebe was a fabulous main character and her sister, new friend Bel, Ren the sexy neighbour and Myrna the movie star were a fab supporting cast of characters.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop