Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump 125ml (Very Dry to Dry Combination)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump 125ml (Very Dry to Dry Combination)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I think this is definitely one of the better moisturizers out there, and I’d recommend it for those of you with super dry skin. Cleanse your skin gently yet thoroughly with our dermatologist developed liquid soap that removes dirt and debris to leave your skin feeling fresh. Nat08x Awful moisturiser on my skin I only ever use Clinique for my skin and have never before had any issue until I got this. This lotion has no scent, so it’s a great option for those of you who are sensitive to smells, or have an allergy to fragrance. It’s the ultimate antioxidant formulation to help your skin look brighter, healthier, and more youthful.

Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+ 125ml | Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+ 125ml | Clinique

This silky lotion is meant for those with very dry, dry, or dry combination skin (Type 1 and 2 according to.Kthompo Amazing product When applied leaves no residue and your skin feel hydrated and fresh feeling. The lotion penetrated my skin pretty quickly, and I wasn’t left with a sticky residue after a few minutes. Fabiana Good even for sensitive skin I was using retinoid so my skin was really sensitive and all other products were burning but incredibly this one didn't AT ALL. As with many reviewers, I'm getting up there, 52 to be exact, and my skin is in fact getting acne prone and finicky. Water\aqua\eau, mineral oil\paraffinum liquidum\huile minérale, glycerin, petrolatum, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, sesamum indicum (sesame) oil, urea, lanolin alcohol, triethanolamine, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, propylene glycol dicaprate, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol, yellow 6 (ci 15985), yellow 5 (ci 19140), red 33 (ci 17200) ILN39477.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 50ml Tube Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 50ml Tube

Anastasiia Moisturizes well and does not burden the skin I liked the lotion for its light structure and good moisturizing properties. And to be honest with a cupboard full of things nearly all running out I decided to go back to basics. Those with delicate, sensitive, and dry skin types will likely benefit most from products that contain lanolin alcohol.

It is said to absorb quickly, deliver 8-hour hydration, strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, and impart a youthful-looking glow.

Dramatically Different Moisturizer Collection | Clinique

Barley extract also has a large amount of selenium, which helps in maintaining the elasticity of skin, keeping it toned, and preventing free radical damage. Ingredients like barley extract that reduce the amount of oxidative stress in the skin help to maintain overall skin quality. I had only got round to using it as my other moisturiser had run out (non clinique) First impressions were a little goes a long way, it's very thick which I feel "coats" the skin, leaving my face feeling tacky and on the verge oily.

Maintaining a strong, intact barrier is important to keep harmful things like allergens, bacteria, and irritants from entering the body through the skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop