Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kiyotaka is silent while Suzune brings up how he had gotten the old midterm test questions and bought Sudō's test point with private points. Class A’s Amasawa-san… Although we’re indebted to her since she teamed up with Sudo, she definitely joined Housen-kun, right? because she thought she would be able to distract him a little, Hasebe herself wanted to know how incredible was the fact that Ayanokouji had achieved that perfect score in math. Something like “I reflexively used more power than I normally can” certainly wouldn’t work on Sudou anymore. They reaffirm their decision and Manabu mentions that they have to cover payment of points to withdraw, to which they agree.

While Ishizaki laughs it off, she mentions the security cameras and points to one installed in the hallway. Class A’s Sakayanagi knew about me from before, and Ryuuen had the experience of being beaten down by me, so he would naturally know that I wasn’t only good at math. After lunch begins, Kiyotaka Ayanokōji stays in the classroom and frets over his lack of friends that he feels he can regularly spend time with for lunch. Kanzaki, perhaps thinking that continuing the argument here wouldn’t solve the problem, shut his mouth, and helplessly averted his gaze. If any member of the class fails out of the program, it could mean dire consequences for everyone else!He then thinks about Ryūen's apparent declaration, Ichinose and Kanzaki from B-Class, and Suzune's goal of reaching A-Class. Kiyotaka understands why Suzune believes her to be the witness since it's clear to him that she's trying to hide something. What Yukimura meant was that it wasn’t that he couldn’t solve the answer; it was that he couldn’t even understand the question itself. The words themselves were perfectly reasonable, but the fact that those words came out of Sudo surprised everyone.

In other words, if Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was chosen as the success story, then what would happen to the meaning of my existence, who was currently doing all this studying? She then looks towards Kiyotaka and states that he pretends to not understand or know things, but that he knows more than he's letting on. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file.Keisei was an excellent student, and he was not one of the slow ones in the class in terms of accurately judging situations. As the students lament about their inability to reach A-Class, Chabashira speaks up and informs them of a method of getting to A-class immediately.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop