Spank Me Teacher (M/M)

Spank Me Teacher (M/M)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

ICan't find nurse medical check from d2 in gallery( Add please all scenes, to spare saves folder from overflowing. He was offered the options of either: being placed on report, his parents being told, or he was told he could be struck ten times on his buttocks. The other is a visit to Texas where a school principal has reinstated CP to general approval, and includes a boy and a girl submitting to demonstration paddlings for the camera.

segment - fictionalized racist depiction of slave children falling off of a carriage and are promptly beaten. They talked about their spankings very matter-of-factly, and did not think it unusual to be spanked in front of strangers. She showered her daughters with hugs and kisses, liked to play and joke around with her them when they were being good, and comforted them after they had been punished. United Kingdom: TV news item about the European Court of Human Rights ruling in the Scottish tawse case (1982).judge harry mcdevitt speaks about spanking wives ; he wears his judicial robe and a bow tie / intertitle: "mrs. My colleague who was embarrassed about it just told the teacher to drop it and that she was too embarrassed and didn’t want to think about it again. Derek Wagstaff discovers that his daughter has been canned by her college tutor Miss Armstrong he decides to take the matter in his own hands and visit Miss Armstrong and gives her an ultima. United States: A birthday spanking at a High School in North Carolina causes controversy (May 2014).

He's willing to keep this secret between them, but he wants to be sure that still gets the punishment she so very much deserves. TV news item (2015) includes brief glimpses of classroom canings at a private high school in Bloemfontein. United States: Two TV news reports, June 2012: A school district in Arkansas reintroduces corporal punishment after a lapse of several years. In fact the 'controversy' was fabricated, and official schoolboy-style "bend over the desk" canings for British army lads under 18 were accepted as quite normal within the service (though rarely mentioned outside it) until the practice was abolished in about 1955. South Korea: Eleven real-life clips of schoolboys receiving discipline across the seat of their trousers.Their victim had been taken to the local hospital as a precaution, but was not seriously harmed – presumably the doctors believed nature would take its course, and the boy would eventually just poo them out again. Most of the teachers I knew during this period had no training whatsoever in administering corporal punishment. I would get a few more spankings from Kate after she became my stepmother, but that first spanking from her holds a special place in my heart. I must say that I enjoyed my time in teaching immensely and most of the time, the children were a joy to work with.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop