Minky Tower Indoor Airer with 40 m Drying Space, Metal, Silver and Black

Minky Tower Indoor Airer with 40 m Drying Space, Metal, Silver and Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you're pushed for space, then an over-the-bath airer like this one from Metaltx will take up a lot less room. If I need to I will also wash a small load of clothes, face cloths or hand towels and drape those over the airer at the top. The Vileda Mixer 3 Tower Indoor Airer from Robert Dyas can fit up to three loads of washing, so you don't have to wait for one lot to dry before airing out another. Manufacturers don’t recommend leaving any electric heated products unattended but in practice, this is how most people use them. Most come with timers and thermostats to choose lower temperatures for longer drying periods. How much do heated air dryers cost to run?

While most of us appreciate the feeling of clothes that have dried naturally in the breeze, it’s just not practical all year round. Especially in the UK! But the last thing you want is your clothes to stay wet for longer than necessary, and develop a musty, damp smell. The Minky 40 metre Tower Airer offers maximum flexibility for drying long items or flat drying delicate items using its unique multi position, easy fold shelf system. The airer can be folded flat to sit against a wall or a radiator and the wheels allow ease of manoeuvring when fully loaded. This airer offers a huge 40 metres of hanging space, comprising of 64 rungs plus hanger holes to additionally hold 10 hangers. The extra strong tubular steel construction can simply be clipped into position for easy assembly and storage. Before we dive in with my review this is the exact model that I have in my home (and really rate!): I’ve tested out a number of scenarios now as I love doing things like this and sharing my findings with you..! You absolutely can get by with a normal airer, if you need to, but if you have a little money to spare, and can afford a slight increase on your energy bills it feels well worth it to me.Only logged-in Which? members can view the heated clothes airers and drying pod test results below. Yes. I’m LOVING it. I’ve got more to say than just yes of course. Read this review as I share all my random thoughts about it…! How much washing does theDry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Tower Airer hold? We selected the heated airers and drying pods from the most searched-for brands and popular UK retailers.

Wet laundry on your radiators will act as a barrier between the heat your radiators give out and the rest of your home. Using one rung for one-two items, hanging items off the four corners and draping items over the top. If you don’t have a garden in which to put up a clothesline - or the space inside the home for a tumble dryer - you’ll need the best clothes airer you can find to dry your washing. Key specs – Type: Heated; Open dimensions: 135 x 66 x 72.8cm (HWD); Closed dimensions: 140 x 66 x 7cm (HWD); Drying space: 15m; Weight: 5.5kg; Guarantee: 2 years We paid for every airer and drying pod we test, and don't accept free samples, so you can have complete confidence in our recommendations. Drying speed

How much do clothes airers cost?

I’ve got a washing machine that holds 8kg of washing. As it can complete a wash in 28 minutes it is really simple for me to run a small cycle and load up the airer. Don’t be put off by the complicated look of this steel airer, it’s actually really simple to fold up and away. As the heaviest standard airer on our best buy list, it’s perfect for drying indoors and outdoors. Aside from having lots of hanging space, you can be sure this airer won’t fall to pieces or topple over in the wind. It’s also got wheels to move it around, shoe stands, and a useful net that doubles up as a laundry bag – Addis really has thought of everything.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop