EU Fashions Matrix Trinity Costume Women

EU Fashions Matrix Trinity Costume Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kym Barrett was the costume designer on the first three films. Were you apprehensive about stepping into her shoes? Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Lindsay Pugh: Lana is very collaborative. This isn’t direct from the other movies – there was a very different view on it – but Lana obviously wanted it to have that Matrix language, because it is part of the series, so there was a conversation about that. I think Lana is iconoclastic, so there’s certain elements in this movie where she wanted to break down our perceived remembrance of a few of the characters. ANDURIL Sword of Strider, Custom Engraved Sword, LOTR Sword, Lord of the Rings King Aragorn Ranger Sword, Strider Knife, Lotr Gifts for Men

When he's not busy crafting imaginative costumes, Doc Cotton loves nothing more than a good party. He's the one who knows how to turn any gathering into a memorable event, infusing it with fun and excitement. Lindsay Pugh: Absolutely. When we think of The Matrix, we immediately have a visual image that pops into our head, and Kym was responsible for that. So I was very aware of filling those boots. It is a different movie, however. I didn’t have to copy her, (but) I had to pay my respects to that first movie and by doing so pay my respects to her. ONE Pyrite crystal on matrix from Navajun, Spain - select size from menu - natural raw stone crystals mineral specimen matrix The Halcyon - Custom Kyber Crystal - Savi's Workshop and Holocron Compatible - Ahsoka Tano - Maz Kanata Lindsay Pugh: Well, it's two ways, right? You have to play into that – the original Matrix was very much a film of its time, and this one has to, hopefully, be a film of this time. It just so happens that these two fashion moments are similar and this fashion moment is built off when the original Matrix came out. It was good to blend both of those ideas together, although fashions do revolve; they change slightly, update slightly and alter slightly, it evolves. So what was interesting was taking the idea of the mood, some of the silhouettes from the first movie, and evolving them in the way that fashion has evolved.Lindsay Pugh: Of course! It’s so seeped into my psyche, everybody’s psyche, isn’t it? The first Matrix film, what that did, how it looked, it made us change our view on everything. I then worked with Lana and Lilly on Sense 8, so I’d been with Lana for a good three years before ( The Matrix Resurrections), although I don’t think The Matrix was in Lana’s mind at that point. Lindsay Pugh: They all have their great moments. I liked Trinity's outfit when she was in her bike shop. That was successful, the way that that worked, really showing the essence of the character. It was interesting dressing Jonathan Groff because of who he was playing and how that was going to be represented, as Agent Smith. And Yahya, just making beautiful tailoring for the new Morpheus was a really enjoyable time.

Rather than using a real gun you should use an Airsoft gun. We would recommend using two Airsoft guns and also that you choose an Airsoft gun modelled from a semi-automatic handgun. Doc Cotton is a man of simple pleasures and diverse interests. His heart belongs to the world of cosplay and fancy dress, with a special fondness for Halloween, where his creative spirit truly shines. The coat you will need is the most important clothing item that you will need when making your own DIY Trinity costume.Lindsay Pugh: So there was always a conversation about Neil having glasses and about the type he would wear. We had a very long and interesting fitting with Lana, and she was very sure that she wanted blue frames for him – I’ll leave why with you – but we had a long conversation about what that means, where that takes us, how that will show itself in the movie. It was a very specific note from Lana. Lindsay Pugh: Morpheus in the original was very smart, very formal, and definitely an authority figure. I wanted to keep that, but very much update it. The actors between the two movies are very different, and I wanted to have some really strong colour, just to make an obvious change between the old and the new Morpheus. There is a really fabulous design house in New York called Sies Marjan – they were the reference for all of Yahya’s costumes, which we made in-house. Also Yahya just wears clothing so terrifically and enjoys it, it was really good fun making and tailoring for him.

UV Light Costume, Music Festival Costume, Neon Costume, Rave Male Costume, Festival Men Costume, Psychedelic Costume, UV Reactive Costume Celtic Triquetra Trinity Knot Earrings, Lightweight Acrylic, Bold Bright Colourful, Drop Dangly Nature Jewellery, Love Gift PresentOriginally informed by traditional Chinese robes and those worn by the clergy, the iconic coats of Neo and Morpheus ( Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne) were designed with an image of the future in mind, and a superhero-like sentiment at their core. The tight PVC Carrie-Anne Moss’s Trinity wears, while more in sync with oil spills, was similarly conceived to highlight the contrast between the matrix (set in 1999) and the real world (a fictionalised, post-war 2199). Lindsay Pugh: What I wanted to do with Neo was gently bring him through this movie, to the payoff at the end – at some point the audience wants that payoff, to be in the position they were in watching the first Matrix with these iconic silhouettes. So you have those flowing coats and get that same movement with air through the costume, you get that visual. That was a long planned and hopefully successful way to do that. I also wanted there to be equality between Neo and Trinity, so they both had to be equal in whatever that coat means for everybody. It was important those two characters have equal strength at the end. A Trinity costume from The Matrix is an awesome costume which can be used as a solo fancy dress or as a great costume idea for couples. The woman can wear a Trinity costume and the man could dress as Neo. When you are making your own Trinity costume you will need some specific items of clothing. Trinity Costume – The Matrix Sunglasses have always been a key part of that visual language, and this continues in The Matrix Resurrections …

Beyond the world of costumes and festivities, Doc Cotton finds solace and joy in van life and outdoor adventures. Whether he's hitting the open road, camping beneath the stars, or exploring the great outdoors, he cherishes every moment of his outdoor escapades. The Matrix Movie Barcode Print, The Matrix Print, The Matrix Poster, The Matrix Wall Art, The Matrix Gifts A Trinity costume can be used for halloween or fancy dress. Whichever occasion you are using your Trinity costume for you can be sure you will have an awesome costume. Here is everything you will need to make your own Trinity costume from The Matrix movies. Trinity Tank Top Obviously the film had a massive influence on fashion, and today especially, that aesthetic is highly visible. How did you navigate setting the new costumes apart from contemporary trends? Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Lords of the Ring Handmade Ringwraiths Nazgul Replica Sword Groomsmen gift/Gift For Boy Friend/Gift For Husband/Gift For Husband/Everyone Rave Outfit Women, Festival Outfit Women, Rave Accessories, Rave Gear, Festival Scarf,Festival Outfit, Burning Man Scarf with Hood, GIZDA The debut of The Matrix in 1999 took the world by storm with its iconic slow-motion fight scenes and martial-arts inspired choreography. The Wachowskis transported us into a dystopian future that changed the way we view the world around us. Recreating each character’s futuristic outfits for a costume party or [Halloween] event can be so much fun! There’s nothing like transporting yourself into the future by cosplaying a familiar character—especially when sci-fi culture is in the mix! Celtic Knot Moonstone Bridal Circlet, Irish Diadem with White Moonstone, Handmade Celtic Wedding Tiara, Cosplay Headpieces, Gifts For Bride

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop